groq

Aug 12, 2017
I'm sure something can be fixed up in Jons junkyard :ROFLMAO:
Yes I was ofcourse talking about the wheelchair in the bunker under jons yunkyard, ofcourse you first need to find that scroll so you can angelcraft some chair and 2 wheels and glue together.
Guys, please stop! 2 more posts with the same theme and we'll be flooded by questions like: "where can I find the second wheel? I have only one in inventory." :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Guys, please stop! 2 more posts with the same theme and we'll be flooded by questions like: "where can I find the second wheel? I have only one in inventory." :ROFLMAO:
I could come up with a location if you want to. But just out of curriosity, where did you find the first wheel ?

At least the conversion would be lot more interesting than the constant asking from people about a save game, or missing update.

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Utter shit
No, not that bad. The game play itself is better than LE. The random places where you can find stuff, completely unrelated to what you would except, is a little bit stupid. Probably the biggest problem.

The amount too much sex, like with every woman, all the time, is a little bit much.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
No, not that bad. The game play itself is better than LE. The random places where you can find stuff, completely unrelated to what you would except, is a little bit stupid. Probably the biggest problem.

The amount too much sex, like with every woman, all the time, is a little bit much.
I prefer LE over the other two because the focus of the game was on more mature looking characters compare to TON and TGO.

Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Well it's about to turn into these orgy thingies... who knew right ? :oops: :LOL: Everyone who like these dance of the herring scenes put your hands in the air... :p

• Haha
Reactions: groq

Bushero

Sep 15, 2022
For fucks sake.. another mansion bullshit grindfest.. NLT, please, evolve. New approach, less characters, more quality, more immersion and interaction. NO MAGIC. Realism, hanging tits, bushes and all that pls.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Evolution finds it's way... sooner or later the formula will change but what the dude wrote dezpapo-papodez.gif is pretty wild... some of them might work all of them definitely won't 2d720f58-bedd-4e06-b1ad-ca5a6752ae95.gif

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Ok, the females wont come to your house without upgrades, so you need $$. What is the best/fastest/easiest way to get it?
I know about the basket ball (too slow) & maybe farming, but anything else?? No big ticket trinkets for me yet cus I am not that far into the game at this point.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
For me personally while the quality of the games has significantly improved since LE the MC's have gotten dumber.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Why do you say I don't need it?? The house needs upgrades does it not??
You don't need them all. You don't need them all at the same time. When you need the higher priced junk, your INT and idol finding tools will provide enough artefacts to outbuy the entire shop and still have change. So no, you don't need to come crying $ is tough to grind and/or any real issue to gameplay

• Love
Reactions: El Buho

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
All 3 fuckface is a nasty cunt if you think about it... needless to compare them they are all equally scum of the earth :p

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes