Randy Monk

Apr 2, 2023
I will say the story is good, but it's too similar to TON, and I know it's a continuation of that story.

It's just the game itself is so bare-bones. Pretty much everything is minimized. fewer puzzles, the quest are way shorter
the items are in the most Ludacris locations. IMO about a third of the thought and effort went into this game.

NLT knows but won't admit they made TON too good in a sense, like a platinum first album for a band that couldn't repeat it for their second. Peter Frampton is a good comparison. can anyone name his other albums without looking them up?
I love Peter, by the way. I even forgave him for the Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band movie :sick:
I feel the same. TON was my first AVN with amazing CGI scenes. I think NLT found out what most of their fans wanted and are giving it to them in TGO. I think their patreon model is sustainable for at a few more games. Not a lot of thought has gone into the story and puzzle this time and that's too bad. Coming up with scenarios for the MC to bang the babes is easy, nothing compared to a proper adventure game or rpg. They can do a lot better but I'm not gonna complain too much. I'm enjoying TGO but nothing like playing TON for the first time.

• Love
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

iffy1211

Mar 23, 2020
It did work back in ToN as well... when you had a task to create something ( end phase... but that's the only time where you actually needed some " grind " :p ) the first glowing item in the park was a Royal Talisman... it works the same here tho I'm not sure whether or not you need it :rolleyes:

This is reason enough for me to laugh my ass off over people who use " unlimited money cheat mod " :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

WOW ! You have something in bulk that you don't even need... that's some handy mod :LOL: On the other hand your game craps itself if you do not apply " new versions " of it :rolleyes:
Yeah I kind of understand that
I always like a bit of grinding
That's why fishing was my favorite content in TON as I said above
I guess the grind itself is part of the fun in rpgm games

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sixart

iffy1211

Mar 23, 2020
That's why I used the silver talisman thing a few times
I just didn't want the
"OH i'm fapping but don't have the money to buy a basic container" sort of situation

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I feel the same. TON was my first AVN with amazing CGI scenes. I think NLT found out what most of their fans wanted and are giving it to them in TGO.
Finally, someone sees my point. I love the sex scenes no issue there. I just think they went to corporate with TGO.
Max profit for minimal work. They have a ton of assets now and a script template. I won't doubt they reduced their amount of employees.
I hope the next game goes away from this mystical/religious theme. How about a Western or an Archer type game?

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
has the game got penis growth in it yet like how TON by growing huge did near the end?
I don't remember the specific circumstance in TON, but yes, I think there are two cases of penis growth. The first was fairly early in the game when the MC finds the first piece of the Toma artifact.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
so anyone know when the game finish?
You can make an educated guess based on the current percentage completion (71%), the update frequency (2 updates per month), and the percent completion per update (2%).

So, 29% remaining at 4% per month means we could see it completed in 7 1/2 months. I would expect it to take a little longer, though as there tends to be more work involved in a game's ending, plus final cleanup for a completed release.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You can make an educated guess based on the current percentage completion (71%), the update frequency (2 updates per month), and the percent completion per update (2%).

So, 29% remaining at 4% per month means we could see it completed in 7 1/2 months. I would expect it to take a little longer, though as there tends to be more work involved in a game's ending, plus final cleanup for a completed release.
If NLT does it like ToN, the game will get to 90% and then it'll only be 1% per update. So it could be 5+ months on top of that

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Where are the books? I've talked to Alia and she keeps on telling me the same shit. I've only found the one at the dock where she threw rocks.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
If NLT does it like ToN, the game will get to 90% and then it'll only be 1% per update. So it could be 5+ months on top of that
No doubt there will be additional "bonus content" with another sex toy to shill, so add another couple of months to that.

luxiq

Mar 3, 2019
"Someone is being naughty near the store," I looked around the store and other places I can't find them.

throweawayee

Jun 26, 2020
I'm all caught up on 71, but I always "talk to strangers," just to be sure. Are the comments about the "sex virus" just idle banter, or is there something not completed?
There's a news report in the beginning of the game about the virus. It could be related to the love potion from ToN or Lust Epidemic. Either way, it wasn't mentioned much after that. That is, until like 2 updates ago.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes