Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Latest update of Android version is still v59012 ??
Android leaks are dead and won't come back anytime soon

Besides: How would you know that:unsure:? You arent "People on patreon".
Nice double quoting. 3 games later and no1's crying about futas (aside you). So far, I don't even need to know anything, facts prove me right.

Lamungi

Jan 22, 2023
Android leaks are dead and won't come back anytime soon

Nice double quoting. 3 games later and no1's crying about futas (aside you). So far, I don't even need to know anything, facts prove me right.
Nothing proves you right. You said "People on patreon" when you cant speak for all of them. Only for yourself.

Besides: Define "crying"? I'm just responding to posts. Maybe you should drop this passive-aggressiveness.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Nothing proves you right. You said "People on patreon" when you cant speak for all of them. Only for yourself.

Besides: Define "crying"? I'm just responding to posts. Maybe you should drop this passive-aggressiveness.
Until you can come up with a screencap of some1 on Patreon begging NLT to add futas (that's not you on a troll account), "people on Patreon" isn't just me saying no1 wants it.

Lamungi

Jan 22, 2023
Until you can come up with a screencap of some1 on Patreon begging NLT to add futas (that's not you on a troll account), "people on Patreon" isn't just me saying no1 wants it.

You were the first to make a claim, which was " People on Patreon will never agree with that". So it's on you to come up with screenshots of people on patreon being against it. Not the other way around.
Until then it's just your opinion. Not a fact.

Besides: I've never ever talked about the possibility of Futa content in future NLT content. It's you who brought this up. I was just asking another user why 1 single futa char out of 12 different chars would be bad.

• Angry
Reactions: JackMiejov

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You were the first to make a claim, which was " People on Patreon will never agree with that". So it's on you to come up with screenshots of people on patreon being against it. Not the other way around.
Until then it's just your opinion. Not a fact.

Besides: I've never ever talked about the possibility of Futa content in future NLT content. It's you who brought this up. I was just asking another user why 1 single futa char out of 12 different chars would be bad.
If no1 asks for it, no1 wants it. My point is already made and I don't need anyting else

Lamungi

Jan 22, 2023
If no1 asks for it, no1 wants it. My point is already made and I don't need anyting else
No. If no1 asks for it, no1 asks for it. That's all it means. The rest is only interpretation.

My point is also made and I'm also fine when we stop here.

Lamungi

Jan 22, 2023
I agree with Omnikuken. That makes at least 2 of us. That makes it "people".

The very last post on the last page was from someone being a Futa-Fan. Which makes it also at least 2 people, so your point is invalid.

All that is left is his assertion, which he couldn't prove.

Edit: Which wasn't even up for debate. I have not made any prediction as to whether there will be futa-content. It's him who brought this up.

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
The very last post on the last page was from someone being a Futa-Fan. Which makes it also at least 2 people, so your point is invalid.
Oh Dear!

2 persons is people not matter how many are on "the other side".

Each side can have people (and probably do) but it was your who said he couldn't speak for "people". Well he can and he has!

Unless you're saying 1,000 persons are not people if there are 1,001 "on the other side"?

Lamungi

Jan 22, 2023
Oh Dear!

2 persons is people not matter how many are on "the other side".

Each side can have people (and probably do) but it was your who said he couldn't speak for "people". Well he can and he has!

Unless you're saying 1,000 persons are not people if there are 1,001 "on the other side"?
Dude. Can you just stop? Like for real? Someone even asked us to do so already, so the case was closed. I have no idea why you still had to get involved after.

Omnikuken was the first to make a claim, but then still asks me for proof. That's not how it works. And if he had some proofs himself, he would've shown them with his very first post already. That's all that matters to me.

Done.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes