Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The orgy order should have named this game, i mean, wtf man? So top models why they makes only orgy? Treasure of Nadia whose much better! Even Lust Epidemic whose much better then these! NTL need to do something.
Cries about something the other 2 games did, typo's the 3 letter name, is 99%+ Engrish ....... Nothing to see here, move on

Reactions: MayhemSixx

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
The orgy order should have named this game, i mean, wtf man? So top models why they makes only orgy? Treasure of Nadia whose much better! Even Lust Epidemic whose much better then these! NTL need to do something.
But it's not only orgies

It may seem that way since we're in the endgame and that's when the orgies start happening, but there's still tons of solo scenes. The reason it might not feel that way is because you started having sex like, immediately. Lust Epidemic and ToN had the slow climb where you had to wait MULTIPLE updates before you had your first sex scene. TGO you're getting your dick wet almost immediately, and so they're more spread out, but they're still there.

Honestly my big complaint about TGO is the scene gallery's begging for the filter feature ToN had

The big thing we all need to remember is we're playing this one update at a time (mostly). So yeah, if the last couple updates had a lot of orgies, that's all you're going to remember. These games are meant to be played as one full game, and stuff like this won't be that big a concern for someone who's starting the game up for the first time right now

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Actually it is pretty easy to make an installer/updater which is VERY difficult to crack.

First: Have a secure logon using a unique email address and every time someone logs on using it and downloads keep a count of how many times a particular update is downloaded by that person. If the same logon is found to be making multiple downloads of the same update, over and over, indicating that more than one person is using the installer/updater, block future downloads to the person (or people) using that logon immediately. :mad:

Second: Enable the installer/updater to read unique information in respect to a particular computer, e.g., motherboard serial number or network MAC address, and record it in a database on the NLT Media server, allowing future downloads only to be made by an installer/updater on a machine which matches that data every time the installer/updater executes. :mad:

Schoolkids could write simple multi-verifying apps things like that. :p

Man there are way many easily programmable tricks to make cracking software very, very difficult and all you need is to develop a little program which reads and relays unique information about person and PC back to base, crosscheck it against matching data stored in a database, and only allow downloads to proceed when the identity of the user, PC and amount of usage the installer/downloader has undertaken previously have been established as legitimate. (If the user and/or PC fail to verify or the amount of downloading above some specified limit, block downloading to that person/machine and make them contact NLT Media to explain themselves before re-enabling downloading privileges.) Jazz like this is elementary these days and more, much more, sophisticated things can be done to button up security and make things pretty much watertight without much trouble. :mad: I know that NLT Media are cracking down with vengeance on bootleging and with their resources, if they are really serious about tackling piracy, rolling out an installer/updater which stops it in its tracks should be nuts to crack for them. :cry: I could cobble something like this together myself in an afternoon, and would have done, long ago, if I were in their shoes under the same circumstances. :eek:

So I definitely wouldn't put money on being able to bootleg Genesis and future games from NLT Media by using a cracked installer/updater. Much better if some kind and generous well-heeled person, on the NLT Media Master tier, shares them on this site anonymously :censored: for poorer people (like student me) ;) to enjoy either directly after downloading them or using a program like the one I wrote to build them from a kosher game after updating using the forthcoming NLT Media installer/updater. :sneaky: Other than that I'm afraid it'll have to be a casual (rather than a Casula :ROFLMAO:) NLT Media $2.00 membership for me, because although I love NLT Media games to bits I can't stretch to $24 a month to keep pace with every recent release personally. (y)
Voksi bulldozed Denuvo like it's nothing so NLT's shitty anti tamper method would be no contest for him

Last edited:

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
posted the video as normal but forgot to tag it here, tagging it if anybody wants to see it, judging by the update I think only a couple of updates left for the main story to be done, then it'll be all bonus content like we had in Nadia

The Genesis Order v.73051 Walkthrough -

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Okay I thought the walkthrough video would show it. But I didn't see it. But there is a profile item I can see in the underground section of the mansion of the game with ladders on both sides. I know how to get down on the right side through the kitchen area but I don't know Screenshot (414).png how to get to the left side or I don't remember how to get back to it.

Last edited:

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
The Genesis Order V73051 Walkthrough:
The Genesis Order :How To Get More Money,Chest Keys And Items? :

I hope that help you
Wow I was all over the mansion and didnt think there was hidden passage in the dining hall.

Reactions: Sombrelove
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes