yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheGenesisOrder-73051
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
The Genesis Order [v.73051] Unofficial Android

Let me know if you have any issues.
Includes Cheat Mod from Jong's
Tested on Bluestacks 5 and my S9+

Virustotal -

Android: approx. 1.02GB
DISABLE Low Quality in Game settings
Mega -
GoFile -

Android (Low Quality) : approx. 630MB
ENABLE Low Quality in Game settings
Mega -
GoFile -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All

Last edited:

Mahroni

Aug 22, 2020
Love NLT media but their games are cliche at this point. This is how a typical NLT game goes- 1) collect random stuffs, Mc*1 girls 2) more bizarre stuffs,Mc*2 girls with possible combinations ....Last)orgy,harem!

Reactions: xlung70

imagica

May 2, 2020
Love NLT media but their games are cliche at this point. This is how a typical NLT game goes- 1) collect random stuffs, Mc*1 girls 2) more bizarre stuffs,Mc*2 girls with possible combinations ....Last)orgy,harem!
Is it bad thou. You can have more engaging story, sure, but other points is how many other games work too.

Jan 3, 2019
Of course, I am immensely happy and grateful for the game, but what the fuck is going on?! This is already the 5th or 6th update where sex with 4-5 girls at once. Well, damn it, NLT don't run out of steam)

Reactions: xlung70 and Amon617
Mar 7, 2022
Of course, I am immensely happy and grateful for the game, but what the fuck is going on?! This is already the 5th or 6th update where sex with 4-5 girls at once. Well, damn it, NLT don't run out of steam)
It's like the MC has opened a free sperm bank and every female within a 10 mile radius is trying to make major withdrawals...

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Based on last 2 games, I highgly doubt it. There might be some solo actions with former heroiness or even sex scenes, but only between partners from last games. They take ,,no NTR rule'' quite seriously.
Yeah, they won't even let you cuck yourself (in that current protags won't cuck former), I almost respect it lol

Tasha's had a massively major role in the game for a woman who you don't have sex with

Spin$hady

Nov 21, 2020
"Have you ever watched the sunlight fade away only to see a new star fill the night sky? You'll never see such a sight in a basement"

Anyone know the solution to unlocking this extra?

Reactions: HalGLC
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes