Swift69

Jul 26, 2021
Omg I can replay these scenes all day and come nonstop!! Lillian is a goddess and want to be in hell with her forever! :sneaky::love:

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
But lets be real though....Which developer is actually gonna take up more time after all their coding and everything just to make a secure launcher just for their game? They already have enough going on after development and real life, that it probably doesn't even come to their thoughts to do that.

Actually His first two are like this ToN and Lust Epidemic. All though Lust Epidemic doesn't have all the treasure hunting and all that, its still the same kind of game play
What if they outsource the work? Its not like the big developers arent making enough money to do this.

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
the fact is that even if they create secure launcher some people who are patroon will share the games on other websites and we can get that from there not immediately but at least we can get it.
Not if they develop a system that requires the launcher to fire the game. Then have the launcher always check for an online connection, bit like DRM games. So youd then have to sign in via a your patron log in

Jarcar

Oct 6, 2018
I don't mind paying for games, don't get me wrong. Still, from my perspective paying almost 29 euro monthly, just to play the newest version is kinda too much.

Reactions: ShadowKen

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Madalyn is here in this game isn't she? The nun from The Treasure of Nadia. I wonder if there's a sex scene for her in this game already.
Tasha, ToN's MC and Diana are also in this game, doesn't mean any of them will get anything. You do know what a cameo means ? And Madalyn was in LE, she didn't get anything there either .......................

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Madalyn is here in this game isn't she? The nun from The Treasure of Nadia. I wonder if there's a sex scene for her in this game already.
It appears that NTR is avoided even in newer games, so it's very unlikely that William will fuck any of Henry's girls which Madalyn seems to be, despite being the villain and everybody wants to whack her. So, there are lesbian scenes with the actual girls involving Madalyn, but not male-female sex.

Sep 23, 2018
Tasha, ToN's MC and Diana are also in this game, doesn't mean any of them will get anything. You do know what a cameo means ? And Madalyn was in LE, she didn't get anything there either .......................
Oh. She's only here for a cameo? I didn't know that.

It appears that NTR is avoided even in newer games, so it's very unlikely that William will fuck any of Henry's girls which Madalyn seems to be, despite being the villain and everybody wants to whack her. So, there are lesbian scenes with the actual girls involving Madalyn, but not male-female sex.
I see. I have yet to finish Treasure of Nadia but I saw Madalyn on Genesis Order from the 1st page's pics. So I thought we would get to fuck her in this game as well.

Jarcar

Oct 6, 2018
I see. I have yet to finish Treasure of Nadia but I saw Madalyn on Genesis Order from the 1st page's pics. So I thought we would get to fuck her in this game as well.
Based on last 2 games, I highgly doubt it. There might be some solo actions with former heroiness or even sex scenes, but only between partners from last games. They take ,,no NTR rule'' quite seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: Nerro

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
All I want is some one on one with Sister Judy in this upcoming Update. I dont want any forced 3somes involving her anymore.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes