Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
For those who were searching for the wheels of the wheel chair after your leg got amputated, the first one you find in the basement room after entering the security code 3678 in LE!!!

Now still searching for the second

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
So I finally finished the game (I mean so far) and I was wondering whether the sex virus that was talked about was actually a plot which got forgotten about, or just an excuse for the love potion orgies?
Basically, all of the MC's in the trilogy is kinda pathetic, so they can't actually get laid if not because some aphrodisiac shit from the sex potion/virus or if the girl is aggressive (again, mostly because sex potion/virus).

WorldBreaker

Jan 22, 2018
hey guys is the game close to completion?? i played only the earlier version so ive been saving up the updates . just asking cuz if its a long way to completion i might as well download it and try the new content and if its close to completion than in the words of thranduil " i am patient i can wait" thanks.

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
hey guys is the game close to completion?? i played only the earlier version so ive been saving up the updates . just asking cuz if its a long way to completion i might as well download it and try the new content and if its close to completion than in the words of thranduil " i am patient i can wait" thanks.
My estimate is 71% completion. But this is just wild guess.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
If Yall remmber in Lust Epidemic the Truck full of love serum Crashed in the Creek/River, Soo Maybe the water has Run to the North n well the Towns folk are all DRINKIN It. :)

Last edited:

fdhsfgfgfb

Oct 4, 2017
Hello,
I lost all my files of TGO in which there was the updater. I found the post in which we can download the updater, but the link leads to zippyshare which doesn't exist anymore. Can someone, upload the files for the updater here ? Thanks a lot.

Painkillers

Jan 19, 2020
Hello,
I lost all my files of TGO in which there was the updater. I found the post in which we can download the updater, but the link leads to zippyshare which doesn't exist anymore. Can someone, upload the files for the updater here ? Thanks a lot.
Try this.

Feb 8, 2023
Missed my point with " thoughtful " :KEK::KEK::KEK:
Fair enough. My point is that, as far as I know, all Genesis updates shared here are built from new and changed files selected from full games recently updated using the cracked NLT Media installer/updater. :geek: So if the new updater turns out to be un-crackable, or NLT Media implement server-side scripts which effectively stop multiple downloads of the latest update by their installer/updater, using the same logon, especially to multiple machines/locations simultaneously we will be stuffed. :( I really think that most pirated updates of the game on the web on other pirate sites, e.g., Visit Mama etc., originate from here and so if f95zone doesn't get them more than likely nobody gets them. :cry: The only way to be sure we can all keep up with the game as now is for somebody rich enough to pay for Master tier updates to submit them to be posted here, anonymously, and for a system administrator (or whatever they call themselves here) to upload them to cloud storage and change the download links on f95zone to reflect this. (y)

Based on NLT Media's efforts to curb piracy I would bet money on the new installer/updater contributing to this drive. :whistle:

Any wealthy body out there want to step up and be a hero? :LOL: If everything goes belly up an updates do dry up I've decided to support NLT Media casually, wait for six weeks or so, and then carry on with the game as before. God knows what will become of the most addicted players amongst us though, forced to go cold turkey overnight, deprived of the regular twice-monthly Genesis fix on which they are dependent. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: StreamSteam

walterramirez033

Jan 18, 2019
Hey i got 70% of the game, and when i talk to people, they said : "I put a lot of junk in my sotre shlter...includyng noughty stuff i don't want my kids to see". Anyone knows what this means??
1682877445637.png

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes