Gh0sty♤

Jan 24, 2023
Hi
When will there be a link for Android? I downloaded it and extract but no installation, or is the game not completed yet. I'm so excited to continue the story...

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hi
When will there be a link for Android? I downloaded it and extract but no installation, or is the game not completed yet. I'm so excited to continue the story...
Various options ahead of you :

1st pay for it : you will get the official android release in time with the regular PC releases

2nd use joiplay : you only need the PC version archieve ( works with compressed as well but due to it's nature I'd only recommend Exoplasts release )

3rd take one of the android ports that's floating around here... can be accessed from the OP as well

Due to some fortunate or unfortunate events ( dependent on POV ) the releases won't come here anytime soon... it's thanks to an updater fault that you get any releases anyways

:p

Reactions: Gh0sty♤
Feb 8, 2023
Various options ahead of you :

1st pay for it : you will get the official android release in time with the regular PC releases

2nd use joiplay : you only need the PC version archieve ( works with compressed as well but due to it's nature I'd only recommend Exoplasts release )

3rd take one of the android ports that's floating around here... can be accessed from the OP as well

Due to some fortunate or unfortunate events ( dependent on POV ) the releases won't come here anytime soon... it's thanks to an updater fault that you get any releases anyways

:p
A new installer & updater is now being tested and perfected which might stop future updates of TGO and future NLT games from appearing on this site forever. :(

Feb 8, 2023
when they are going to release it?
From NLT Media:

"Another TGO launcher is being developed and we will slowly be making it available after testing. This will likely be the framework we use going forward on the next game too. "

No exact date but sometime later this year before TGO has been completed.

S.A.M studios

Jan 3, 2020
From NLT Media:

"Another TGO launcher is being developed and we will slowly be making it available after testing. This will likely be the framework we use going forward on the next game too. "

No exact date but sometime later this year before TGO has been completed.
Thats scary they changing the framework of the new laucher

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
A new installer & updater is now being tested and perfected which might stop future updates of TGO and future NLT games from appearing on this site forever. :(
I don't think they will initialize it for the remaining 30 % but even if they do not getting free updates ( or the game itself ) is well deserved... can be grateful for all those idiots who set this thing in motion :cautious:

Anyhow knowing how " thoughtful " they are at NLT cracking the new updater won't be too difficult :ROFLMAO:

ustad

Nov 6, 2019
Yes, you need to create a "fake" save in the 19th slot first, and then overwrite with mine in order to work.
In alternative rename mine with an already existent save, and then overwrite yours with mine, your choice. :)
i love you

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes