Papai46

Feb 28, 2019
It's Bruh time : why not check the OP ? ..............................................................................................[/QUOTE said:
Yeah, that was bruh moment from me.

disso

Jan 2, 2018
For all the people constantly asking for a walkthrough, just join NLT's discord, there's a walkthrough channel which covers all the recent games.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
If anyone can get the dumbblles from the farm pls help me here is my save
3rd posting and still unable to type it correctly, not bad
For all the people constantly asking for a walkthrough, just join NLT's discord, there's a walkthrough channel which covers all the recent games.

You must be new here™

Flute

Jun 12, 2019
You're missing or have a corrupted sound file. Extract the Clock.rpgmvo file inside the Clock.rpgmvo.zip archive attached below into your www/audio/bgs folder (inside your game folder) and that should hopefully fix it, but to be safe move or copy the original Clock.rpgmvo in that folder, if it exists, somewhere else on the off chance you want to copy it back later. (y)
So I finally did it, and it worked. Thank you

I also noticed that the original file I had was labeled as _Clock. instead of Clock and that's why it didn't work XD

Reactions: Borel
Dec 10, 2022
Not really.

Your thrust of your entire point is that it doesn't represent cops in real-life. Which "real-life"?

I assume you mean US Cops - not European cops, Japanese Cops, South American "cops", African cops? How very parochial!

Oh and we won't mention Putin's cops!

If you want more realism, start by accepting that the users of this game don't all live in your neighborhood and have your world-perspective!
I specifically referenced police TV shows in my post, not real life, so swing and a miss there bud. Nobody (including me) would want a realistic portrail of police work in their game because that would mostly revolve around doing paperwork. And yeah, I do mean US cops because the game is pretty obviously set in the States. No parochialism necessary - unless you think there's a lot of girls with southern accents working cornfields in Africa. So having the depiction of American cops in your game mirror depictions from other American media would make sense to the audience. Even for people like me who don't live in the US.

If the game was set in Japan or Russia or South America it still wouldn't explain why characters who are grown-ass adults routinely act like sulky teenagers. Or why a detective would constantly spill details about a confidential police investigation to every pair of tits that crosses his path. Seriously, I wouldn't trust this MC with my lunch order, let alone solving a murder. Criticizing story and characterisation in a game that is heavy on both is fair game. Especially when the renders and animations are top notch. I don't think I'm alone in wishing NLT's writing was of the same quality.

Borel

Jan 7, 2022

How do i fix this?
Extract the $TornPage.rpgmvp file from the $TornPage.rpgmvp.zip file attached below into your www/img/characters folder. This might fix your problem but if it doesn't it won't do any harm.

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
I specifically referenced police TV shows in my post, not real life, so swing and a miss there bud. Nobody (including me) would want a realistic portrail of police work in their game because that would mostly revolve around doing paperwork. And yeah, I do mean US cops because the game is pretty obviously set in the States. No parochialism necessary - unless you think there's a lot of girls with southern accents working cornfields in Africa. So having the depiction of American cops in your game mirror depictions from other American media would make sense to the audience. Even for people like me who don't live in the US.

If the game was set in Japan or Russia or South America it still wouldn't explain why characters who are grown-ass adults routinely act like sulky teenagers. Or why a detective would constantly spill details about a confidential police investigation to every pair of tits that crosses his path. Seriously, I wouldn't trust this MC with my lunch order, let alone solving a murder. Criticizing story and characterisation in a game that is heavy on both is fair game. Especially when the renders and animations are top notch. I don't think I'm alone in wishing NLT's writing was of the same quality.
What you *actually* said was:
Depends on the show. The Wire was pretty realistic. On the other hand, CSI might as well have been science fiction.
and that was in response to
If you think cop shows are how cops act, I have a word for you: Nope.

So your comment was NOT about the game but about Police Shows vs real life (as in " pretty realistic").

Looks to me like a direct hit NOT a miss.

And that means all of your comments from your 2nd sentence onwards are irrelevant and your first sentence is just plain wrong ("bud").

Last edited:

Borel

Jan 7, 2022

You are definitely not alone in wanting a more coherent, dramatic, better plotted, internally consistent story with better narration driving the game forward, as well as deeper and more intimate relationships developed between fleshed-out characters of substance. (y) I've said so several times myself and so have others all to no avail. :( When it comes to NLT Media's Patreon base developers deliberately pitch their games at a lowest common denominator level, in order to please as many customers as possible to maximise return, poll subscribers, and take direction from supporters as per game content directly, more than often boiling down to numerous long lists of fantastical and sometimes anatomically impossible sexual acts, worsening matters as far as storytelling goes IMHO. :rolleyes: Ideally, personally, I absolutely would like a story of comparable quality to accompany the art but twice-monthly updates probably rule this out due to time constraints placed on NLT Media staff. :cry: There are several games on this site that show this is possible having brilliant art and storytelling. Perhaps one day NLT Media will rise to that high watermark of skill one day and join the small select elite, whose lewd games qualify as genuine erotic entertainments rather than leaden and lowly wank fodder, offering the lonely and frustrated a means of solitary release. :LOL:

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes