Mar 7, 2022
Okay I thought the walkthrough video would show it. But I didn't see it. But there is a profile item I can see in the underground section of the mansion of the game with ladders on both sides. I know how to get down on the right side through the kitchen area but I don't know View attachment 2591215 how to get to the left side or I don't remember how to get back to it.
Well...don't take this personally...but you have to go to Hell first before you can get it...

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
We've got to save *insert character here*!

OH! I know what to do! *grabs phone for booty call*

You guys worrying about having a functional story with his game are mental. I still booty call Lillian to be funny. NLT is the Michael Bay of poon games.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hey guys, I am new to this game. I went back 5 pages to see if there was any mention about the incest patch and there wasn't. Does the I-patch on the OP work for the current version? Is there one for the current version? Is there a need for one? Thank you, in advance.

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Will the dialogue/story eventually get adjusted too after this gets completed? With names I tend to just use my imagination (same for ages, in some AVNs it's stupid to assume everyone is 18 and still in elementary/middle school).
That wasn't me, that was my friend doing the dialogue originally, I just made the assets.
Who knows? On my end, I won't be working on the Dialogue modification, no.

There was at least 3 or more people who have contacted me here, asking to take it over and I said "Go For It" but I have not heard any updates or seen any progress. I can ask the original creator if he'll ever pick it up again, but other than that I have no idea if a true Incest Patch will be made.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
That wasn't me, that was my friend doing the dialogue originally, I just made the assets.
Who knows? On my end, I won't be working on the Dialogue modification, no.

There was at least 3 or more people who have contacted me here, asking to take it over and I said "Go For It" but I have not heard any updates or seen any progress. I can ask the original creator if he'll ever pick it up again, but other than that I have no idea if a true Incest Patch will be made.
No need for 1 anyway : the game established that Carol is MC's dad, both Hannah and Chloe are his mom (yes, both of them at once) and Heater is his younger sister (while also being older than him) ........

Reactions: Garrettino

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
No need for 1 anyway : the game established that Carol is MC's dad, both Hannah and Chloe are his mom (yes, both of them at once) and Heater is his younger sister (while also being older than him) ........
What does it matter ? IFs are IFs :KEK:

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Hey guys, I am new to this game. I went back 5 pages to see if there was any mention about the incest patch and there wasn't. Does the I-patch on the OP work for the current version? Is there one for the current version? Is there a need for one? Thank you, in advance.
Just use this to pretend Screenshot (809).png

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr
3.70 star(s) 233 Votes