Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
I hope his next game will have a lot of progress in terms of quality and models. Because third game in a raw same models, and second game in a row same quality of animations.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Both wrong... but sure as hell it ain't enough... gotta work on some game that makes " some " sense :LOL:

OvertlyInsane

Oct 4, 2018
I must be an idiot, because I can't find the girls after the Toma statue is completed. I find their clothes, but the footprints all lead me back to a point where I can't find anything. Where are they?

Rohit789

Nov 28, 2018
Anyone know when the Android version is coming out for the latest version?
Haven't gone through previous posts so I'm not sure if it's already mentioned

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Thank you, sweetie, direct and to the point. Just the way I like it. Just give it to me straight.
Thank you guys, enjoy your game, I think I'll collect my marbles and move to another game on another part of the playground.

rjholm

Oct 20, 2019
Anyone got a full save? Pretty please... :oops:
I must be an idiot, because I can't find the girls after the Toma statue is completed. I find their clothes, but the footprints all lead me back to a point where I can't find anything. Where are they?
There's a place in he caves/bunker where there's a suspended concrete slab. You need to make an incendiary grenade to blast it free...then go across the slab.

DLA67

Jun 3, 2020
How can you tell what Extras are missing? i currently have 24/28 Extras. It looks like i am missing 4.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
For the second ( and last ) time the compressed versions ( official in F95zone ) got axed for all games ! If you need one and somebody makes it you will have to look for it in the threads via search...

How can you tell what Extras are missing? i currently have 24/28 Extras. It looks like i am missing 4.
Check your album... who's profile is missing ? Check a guide and there you go :p

Last edited:
Reactions: El Buho

exsomon

May 11, 2020
For the second ( and last ) time the compressed versions ( official in F95zone ) got axed for all games ! If you need one and somebody makes it you will have to look for it in the threads via search...

Check your album... who's profile is missing ? Check a guide and there you go :p
why did that happen?

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes