Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I see the multiple penetration tag, is there MMF content?
Nope, and there never will. Unless you consider MC cloning himself as being MMF. Both the sharing'ers and NTR'ers would have a meltdown if MMF would happen. Most people can't cope with the orgy-fest we're getting now, imagine the buttrage if another dude was around with his schlong on display

contramundi

Jul 15, 2018
amazing game, loved treasures of nadia as well, still have to play the first one.

i'm kinda stuck at 72% though, and the people only tell me one thing:

"they started a new job at a factory recently where the place is such a maze they had to put arrows on the floor"

Can someone help me on this one?

i'm unable to figure out where i have to go, i might simply be blind but i've looked everywhere, followed the actual arrows in the forest and caves, walked aimlessly through the bunker and the mansion but i can't find aything.

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
amazing game, loved treasures of nadia as well, still have to play the first one.

"they started a new job at a factory recently where the place is such a maze they had to put arrows on the floor"

i'm unable to figure out where i have to go, i might simply be blind but i've looked everywhere, followed the actual arrows in the forest and caves, walked aimlessly through the bunker and the mansion but i can't find aything.
I would suggest you walk around in mansion and underground and find those lighting footsteps, that leads to items in the walls...

did you get the 3x unholy ashes already?

Maybe time to increase your intelligence, so you can figure it all out :-D (hint: you got 9x old books, that's 3 intelligence points)

Apr 19, 2023

Arrow on floor of room shown below in bunker inside yellow circle.

Screenshot from 2023-05-05 09-33-42.png

The arrow is hard to see and points to another invisible path inside the wall. MC must walk into wall as far a possible, up as far as possible, and left as far as possible to find item. Then reverse to come back. (y)

Last edited:

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023

View attachment 2597473

The arrow is hard to see and points to another invisible path inside the wall. MC must walk into wall as far a possible, up as far as possible, and left as far as possible to find item. Then reverse to come back. (y)
Wow, didn't even see an arrow there, I just walked through the wall by accident, that's how I found out.

contramundi

Jul 15, 2018

wow, can't believe i've missed that arrow, must've walked past it countless times without seeing it. Thanks, found the key, now i have to search for my last chest :)

張先生

Mar 25, 2023
I have completed the main quest in this update. I still have a stranger quest. I have visited all the NPCs and passers-by but I don’t see the quest. Can anyone give me a hint?

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
It just gives me prompt like this
Just look at the top bar of the map and items menu. You'llknow what you missing out.
1683300271450.png
And if you want to find it, just talk to strangers that roaming in the world. You can go to the shop, the office, the restaurant, and talk to everyone there. They'll give you a clue about what you're missing and where to find it.

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes