Feb 8, 2023
has he said what the plots gonna be?
Only this: "As of right now, the next game is planned to take place in a land of tombs, deserts, oases, temples, and one of the richest cities in NLT's world. Have you talked to the NPC's in TGO? Something is happening that may just come into play in the future." :confused: The two amulets Lillian/Lilith wanted to get hold of in TGO originated in ancient Egypt. :unsure: Or maybe the new game will be set where the Casula/Tikpak come from, Mesoamerica maybe? Coincidence or meaningful? You decide. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: El Buho

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I checked the bunkers but i didn't find anywhere maybe i am blind but i searched everywhere i also collected the key from the arrow
The key with the arrow is the current one... got no clue which one you are missing... check it out and collect it

Reactions: El Buho

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
Only this: "As of right now, the next game is planned to take place in a land of tombs, deserts, oases, temples, and one of the richest cities in NLT's world. Have you talked to the NPC's in TGO? Something is happening that may just come into play in the future." :confused: The two amulets Lillian/Lilith wanted to get hold of in TGO originated in ancient Egypt. :unsure: Or where the Casula/Tikpak come from, Mesoamerica maybe? Coincidence or meaningful? You decide. :p
aint started this one yet still finishing up ton first

D4CC

Jun 10, 2019
I hope when he makes a new game after this, It'll have Combat mechanics. Like one of those 2D Zelda Games.

wedaworst

Apr 15, 2020
one thing I like about this game is you are able to jump right in action even at early game, much better than previous games with a shit ton of foreplay. Also it would be nice to have some pubic hair or so to make pussies look a bit less identical (lol)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jstain and El Buho
Apr 19, 2023
The Report say that the game's last chapters have arrived and bonus content to follow. :D The game is only at 73% and with the last game (ToN) bonus content began at 90% roughly I think. So 2% update there might be another eight or even nine updates of the main story before bonus, so over four months more of story until Octoberish and NLT new game to launch Decemberish. o_O The Report makes the story end seem closer than calculation. But surely TGO story won't end at 80% and have 20% or more of bonus until next game? :unsure: Or will it? :confused: Not sure. :unsure: Any person know? :sneaky: NLT says that new game is being written now as TGO slowly finish. :p

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
The Report say that the game's last chapters have arrived and bonus content to follow. :D The game is only at 73% and with the last game (ToN) bonus content began at 90% roughly I think. So 2% update there might be another eight or even nine updates of the main story before bonus, so over four months more of story until Octoberish and NLT new game to launch Decemberish. o_O The Report makes the story end seem closer than calculation. But surely TGO story won't end at 80% and have 20% or more of bonus until next game? :unsure: Or will it? :confused: Not sure. :unsure: Any person know? :sneaky: NLT says that new game is being written now as TGO slowly finish. :p
We need to get something like the fishing...

We also need to get those games through the door of angelcrafting.

So the mainstory coming to an end around 80%, why not...

Apr 19, 2023
We need to get something like the fishing...

We also need to get those games through the door of angelcrafting.

So the mainstory coming to an end around 80%, why not...
So 20% of bonus then? :unsure: Ten weeks of bonus? :LOL: That seems like a too big amount bonus to me! :ROFLMAO: Genesis Order seems much smaller and claustrophobic than Treasure of Nadia and I hope new game is bigger, much bigger, with tonnes more to explore and more to do with fun mini-games and puzzles. :confused: Maybe the post-game bonus will expand North Santiva but I expect not. :cautious: I think Genesis is inferior to previous games as far as story (shorter, less interesting and shallower), geography (not varied, expansive or challenging enough) and content (no extras like mini-games etc) are concerned which is a pity although I would say the art and animation is slightly better. (y) (Looks like NLT Media use motion capture.) Seems weird that bonus content doesn't begin until game reaches 100%, as something additional to completed game, but there you go. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
If this was asked and answered search didn't find it so my apologies if it has been. I have played through to 57% three times and found errors in my updates so I have downloaded the full version again and restarted. Before I get to the point I need it where is the Power inverter for the Stun Gun Located? If someone could help me with that it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes