contramundi

Jul 15, 2018
It just gives me prompt like this
talk to every person you see roaming the street or standing there. some give you a clue but at some point most of them simply tell you about the sex virus. My last clue (maybe 2 or 3 of those actually mentioned it) was where to find my last chest.

1st picture, i don't really know but i guess it's something you get done when following the story or ! points on your map.
2nd picture: go to the apartments and there should be half a key on them somewhere
3rd picture: could refer to the chest hidden in the mansion, if you head to the dining room you can enter the wall directly below the table, open a vent and get to the lower section where a chest is located.
4th picture: if i remember correctly there's a red switch inside the office of kimura where you need to use your electromagnet, it should move an orange traffic cone in the police station so you can enter the wall there.

the whole sex virus gossip i believe is simply something they say when you found everything you can, once there's a new update they probably going to have new riddles to solve.

Reactions: 張先生

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Arrow on floor of room shown below in bunker inside yellow circle.

View attachment 2597473

The arrow is hard to see and points to another invisible path inside the wall. MC must walk into wall as far a possible, up as far as possible, and left as far as possible to find item. Then reverse to come back. (y)
I completed all the pre-requisites (bunker key, blow up the wooden barrels, etc.), entered the wall at the arrow, searched EVERYWHERE INSIDE the wall, every square, every quadrant. Left and walked back in 5-6X and still no chest key. It's not there. Can someone help?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I completed all the pre-requisites (bunker key, blow up the wooden barrels, etc.), entered the wall at the arrow, searched EVERYWHERE INSIDE the wall, every square, every quadrant. Left and walked back in 5-6X and still no chest key. It's not there. Can someone help?
Short answer : nope
Less short answer : it's on you

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
So here the less short answer:

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-genesis-order-v-73051-nlt-media.101325/post-10677851

It's still up to you, he points out where you can find what. I would suggest, looking where he found the keys, it includes pictures, and you can go back to previous update link below.

張先生

Mar 25, 2023
與您在街上漫遊或站在那裡看的每個人交流。有些會給你一些線索,但在某些時候,他們中的大多數只是告訴你性病。我的最後一條線索(可能有2或者 3 條線搜索實際提到了它)是在哪可以找到我的最後一個盒子。

第一張圖片,我真的不知道,但我想這是你在跟隨故事時完成的事情,或者你!地圖上的點。
第二張照片:去公寓,某處應有半把鑰匙扣
圖3:可以參考隱藏在豪宅中的箱子,如果你去餐廳你可以進入桌面正下方的牆,打開一個通風口到達箱子所在的下部。
第4張圖:如果我沒記錯的話,kimura的辦公室裡有一個紅色的開關,你需要使用你的電磁鐵,它應該會移動警局的一個橙色交通錐,這樣你就可以進入那裡的牆了。

我相信整個性病八卦只是當你找到所有可能的東西時他們說的話語,一旦有新的更新,他們可能會有新的神秘語言來解決。
[/引用
謝謝

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2023
Items often only appear after you have taken certain steps in a specific order given you by the Oracle. ;) If you play the game out of sequence sometimes things, which you need to appear, never appear and you have to restart chapter from the beginning. Golden rule: Let the Oracle direct the main flow of play and only use clues given by non-playable characters subordinately. (y) Although NLT Media says that players can complete quests and tasks in any order they choose, in my experience this can go wrong, and the sure fire way to succeed is to do what the Oracle says in the order which the Oracle says it. :p If something that should be there is not there in the game you probably will have to restart that chapter and replay it in a different order. :(

To navigate the path inside the wall: Make MC face the wall with the arrow in front of him; press the RIGHT cursor key and hold down for some seconds to make the MC walk as far as possible into the wall; press the UP cursor key for some seconds to go up as far as possible; press the LEFT cursor key for some seconds to go left as far as possible and and you should find the key.

Last edited:

Samsaga

Mar 30, 2019
I'm using joiplay for playing genesis order. It runs perfectly but after some gameplay the game data automatically deleted and shows file not found error. Please anyone tell me this is a issue of joiplay either a issue of android 12 version. Please give me a solution to fix it.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I'm using joiplay for playing genesis order. It runs perfectly but after some gameplay the game data automatically deleted and shows file not found error. Please anyone tell me this is a issue of joiplay either a issue of android 12 version. Please give me a solution to fix it.
Here's a few : stop playing on your phone/seek out (not here) the official Android build (aka pay for it)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
any help with that problem plzz every time i go to the shop i get that bug :((
1st : that's not a bug... that's your work at play :LOL:
2nd : to solve this you need to redownload the full version ( v.73 ) :p
3rd : if it's possible try not to mix compressed and regular versions anymore... you can see where it leads :KEK:

zizobc

Jan 2, 2020
1st : that's not a bug... that's your work at play :LOL:
2nd : to solve this you need to redownload the full version ( v.73 ) :p
3rd : if it's possible try not to mix compressed and regular versions anymore... you can see where it leads :KEK:
its was updateonly of last v

3.70 star(s) 230 Votes