Dec 29, 2020
Where are you trying to unzip it? If the folder name(s) are too long and/or the path length is too long you can get this error.
Try shortening the archive name and try unzipping it in a folder that is not buried in a dozen others.
I sometimes get this error on the M2 with long filenames.
its in my downloads folder, i got the legacy file to download and work (even though its quite laggy)

Wanquer

Jan 14, 2023
its in my downloads folder, i got the legacy file to download and work (even though its quite laggy)
In that case, maybe the file got corrupted then during download?

You can try a third party app to unzip the file, if that fails you may have to download it again.
There is a WinRAR version for Mac but it is command-line input only.
Or try "Keka" or "The Unarchiver" (Can't vouch for them, haven't tried them myself but AFAIK they're free)

Dec 29, 2020
In that case, maybe the file got corrupted then during download?

You can try a third party app to unzip the file, if that fails you may have to download it again.
There is a WinRAR version for Mac but it is command-line input only.
Or try "Keka" or "The Unarchiver" (Can't vouch for them, haven't tried them myself but AFAIK they're free)
i tried using a different browser and the files are broken it seems for M1 and 2.

avecaesar99

Jan 23, 2021
Question about the incest patch. With the Treasure of Nadia it was obvious the MC is supposed to be related to the mother and sister and was removed (for patreon reasons I assume) but from the description of the patch for this one it seems to me incest wasn't part of the original story. Can someone who played the game tell me if incest makes sense in the story?

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
So the only scene we get with Hannah, Chloe, Rachel, and Carole together is the one where they're blindfolded? Seems like something everyone would have wanted to see them all licking each other and scissoring while MC fucks them. What a waste. Could have done that instead of showing off with those fight scenes and shit towards the end. This game lost its way about halfway through sadly.

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Question about the incest patch. With the Treasure of Nadia it was obvious the MC is supposed to be related to the mother and sister and was removed (for patreon reasons I assume) but from the description of the patch for this one it seems to me incest wasn't part of the original story. Can someone who played the game tell me if incest makes sense in the story?
It makes sense. I didn't play it until now, so I don't know the story before, but I actually don't know how they did it without the patch.

avecaesar99

Jan 23, 2021
It makes sense. I didn't play it until now, so I don't know the story before, but I actually don't know how they did it without the patch.
"Landlady and roommate" maybe? Honestly I'm not even that much into incest but I install it every time I see a patch just so I don't have to roll my eyes at "landlady and roommate".

Reactions: Antman63995

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
are there any walkthroughs to the angelcraft mazes. I think its purpose is to give the player more money to upgrade the house.

xmomox

Feb 2, 2020
i made another scene viewer (based on the one cens0r made):
virus total:

open the app and select the folder contains the "www" folder

preview2.png preview1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Mookys and initme

ezprodigy

Jun 8, 2017
this game have the most useless skip button i have ever seen, why is it there when every scene is broken into 20 parts?

Itzyk

May 3, 2020
The Genesis Order - HD Video Mod 1.05 - 2K Edition

The videos have 2 times the resolution, are in glorious 60FPS (without missing frames this time) and have much more details and a sharper image. I also color-corrected many videos. Source for the videos was the "Patreon-TGO 1.05". I tested the mod with Patreon TGO 1.05, Steam 1.05 and GOG 1.00 on a Potato-MiniPC.

Before you start: Please make a backup first (just in case).
The mod will replace video-files in the folder "TGO Gamefolder > www > movies".

Installation is very simple:
Download the mod, extract it into the TGO game-folder and replace the old video-files.
Thats it. You don't need anything else (no engine-updates or mods needed for max. compatibility).
All 3701 original video-files will be replaced (but not the low-quality ones).

Update:
If you are using the "Non 2K-Version" of the mod (it's obsolete now), just replace it with this one.

The HD Video Mod for the predecessor can be found here: Treasure of Nadia - HD Video Mod 1.0117
The HD Video Mod for the sequel can be found here: Symphony of the Serpent - HD Video Mod
I also made some Icons they can be found here: NLT Docking- & Windows-Icons

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey
Not able to download 2,4,6,8 nor the full version. Can you update the links or is my network problem.I have the premium of the go file also

3.70 star(s) 245 Votes