lfxyf001

Mar 15, 2021
After the power seed synthesis, how to use, I click in the props, there is no hint and consumption ah?

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Ok, I'm stuck in v.23044. I have a chest key, but cannot locate the chest it goes to? I've finished the story for this update, but still have stuff to find. I suspect the chest is the last bit.

Would someone please tell me where it is?

:cool: Eric Grey

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Sick Puppy said: Would be a turn up for books if true and make William 25% demon!

How did THIS happen... ? :unsure:
In LE and ToN story says that Church of Cambion was create human-demon hybrid by mating human female with demon male to obtain a "saviour". So, assuming genetic inheritance same as human, this mean human-demon offspring would be 50% human and 50% demon like succubus Madalyn Rose. If Madalyn then mated with human male and conceive a child her offspring would be 50% human (from father) and 50% of half-human/half-demon Madalyn genes,viz., 25% human and 25% demon. So overall if Madalyn gave birth to a child fathered by a human male that baby would, overall, be 75% human and 25% demon. (y)

Thinking about it cannot be William though for far too charmless and stupid to have such a pedigree! :LOL:

I think every chance Andrea Kimura consider William and think him young, dumb and gormless enough to set up (frame) as a stooge (fall guy) to take the blame for some kind of failure, nefarious or criminal activity. The idea that the cultured Kimura would pick an inexperienced junior like William as a potential lover/protege, out of blue with a whole police force to choose from, seems totally redic to me hence my suspicion something else is on her mind. But then this is an NLT Media game in which zeroes regularly become heroes so you never know! :LOL: All that flirtation at dinner between her and William seemed fake as fuck to me is all I say. :whistle: Also Kimura say that police had "infiltrated" Eclipse Guild and make me think that Nellie Cole may be Guild infiltrator, supplying police with names and information from inside organisation, released rather than "escaped" from prison, as part of deal Nellie cut with federal powers to act as an informer and agent provocateur. :unsure:

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 236 Votes