leeyunkee

Jul 13, 2017
I'm on Android with my rooted phone but can't seem to find the save folder(I did searched in Android/data/data), can anyone help?

McBenji

Jan 25, 2022
Is Madelyn still a romanceable character in this game? havent played it yet. I want to wait until it is finished. Thx

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
You don't need to worry... best / worst that can happen is a cameo :LOL: Besides... downloading the complete game grants you every content... so WTF is this " don't want to miss it " ? :unsure::WaitWhat:
Yeah, I don't get what he's excited about. Even if she shows, it's not like the MC is going to fuck her. Current MC's cock and past harem, and never the twain shall meet. :(

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yeah, I don't get what he's excited about. Even if she shows, it's not like the MC is going to fuck her. Current MC's cock and past harem, and never the twain shall meet. :(
Well since it's a completely linear game and these fools are constatntly reporting via the thread how STUCK they are... it won't surprise me if he somehow pulls this one off :KEK: Regardless whether or not Sofia makes an appearance still misses it :whistle:

Reactions: Gato21
3.70 star(s) 236 Votes