bro111

Dec 19, 2017
so, here we are playing on behalf of one of the girls, (which is implied by the female protagonist tag) ....... or is it just a byte and we are stuck in the role of an ugly bastard scientist that abuses these girls??? Because for me it's a big difference and I would like to see the first, but the hell I will play the second....

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
so, here we are playing on behalf of one of the girls, (which is implied by the female protagonist tag) ....... or is it just a byte and we are stuck in the role of an ugly bastard scientist that abuses these girls??? Because for me it's a big difference and I would like to see the first, but the hell I will play the second....
You are playing as the girls. The guy only shows up in the hentai-typical "This is totally the way to power you up, promise!" level up scenes (which you can simply not do by unticking a box when leveling the girls). Of course, those are the only H scenes in the game.

Aside from that, I advise anyone who wants to play this to farm as much materials as possible in an level. I got to the 3rd invasion and was stuck there, because the monsters were simply getting through the gates to fast for me to do anything.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Yea it is in autotransalator just get rid of it and install fresh one from somewhere else.
Would be nice if the upload of this thread could be updated to get rid of that dubious auto-translator version that the OP chose. There are really few valid reasons not to get past Windows Defender as clean even for a pirated exe, and last I checked the didn't trigger it.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
There is nothing wrong with the game or translator. The files are safe, what you are seeing getting flagged are usually cracks so you can play the game for free or applications added into the game tlhat are SIMILAR to malicious code. the auto translator has to "inject" code into the game files to translate (I am speaking in a general sense not fully explaning how it works). This is a behavior many AV will flag as malicious. Windows defender is notorious for false positives. This is nothing new.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheGiantsTreasure-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: karljosef11

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
There is nothing wrong with the game or translator.
Please explain why I can download the auto-translator without warning of Windows Defender ?

I've downloaded Unity auto-translated games from this site before, without triggering Windows Defender. Why does it trigger now ?

As much as I trust you (and BaasB) as uploaders who haven't caused any harm, it's the always the "1% maybe, who knows..." that slips through the cracks that can cause issues down the line.

EDIT : why not simply re-upload a version of the game with the most recent auto-translate coming from the GIT ? everyone is happy that way, and we could leave this whole business behind us.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Amariithynar

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Please explain why I can download the auto-translator without warning of Windows Defender ?

I've downloaded Unity auto-translated games from this site before, without triggering Windows Defender. Why does it trigger now ?

As much as I trust you (and BaasB) as uploaders who haven't caused any harm, it's the always the "1% maybe, who knows..." that slips through the cracks that can cause issues down the line.

EDIT : why not simply re-upload a version of the game with the most recent auto-translate coming from the GIT ? everyone is happy that way, and we could leave this whole business behind us.
Why isn't my business. I could also ask, why I don't have issues when you do? at the end of the day it is irrelevant to either of our situations. it doesn't really help you with your problem.

What is a fact is that we constantly get threads filled with users using AV with known issues of false positives stirring up a frenzy in threads when the problem is usually on the user's end. The one error I saw in this thread is a ML (machine learning) hit. Generally meaning "this file does things that a virus does, but I don't know if it is or not so I will warn the user anyways and assume it is bad." Case in point for Windows defender users:

https://f95zone.to/threads/recent-influx-of-virus-detections.153322/ - This is a documented known issue

I don't see any reason to re-up the files for a handful of users having issues that cannot be replicated, outside of specific circumstances. Would it maybe shut some of the frenzy down? Very possible, however it could also do nothing. Nothing I have seen tells me there is a problem. At the end of the day, my advice is always, if you don't like what you see or feel uncomfortable with a download, then don't download it. You're right, mistakes happen, but right now I don't see any evidence to make me concerned with a potential virus issue. Maybe someone else on the team or above will disagree. That is up to them. If you are concerned even after my explanation, then you are welcome to report the links and someone will look into it.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
@Silentce I'm not here to antagonize you.

What I do know is that I'm here on a pirate site. Anyone is free to take as many precautions as they want, or none at all. That's anyone's responsibility. As I said, I also had no issues before with similar auto-translated Unity games.

If it's too much work to provide another (supposedly "cleaner") upload, it's fine with me. I'm not going to suffer from a lack of ero games because I prefer not to run stuff on my machine that gets my AV mad. I've not had issues with viruses, miners or other malware for years, and I intend to keep it that way.

PS: Windows Defender is one of the best and most reliable AV by the way. Sometimes it's just not possible to avoid false alarms, because of "justified" injections, as you've explained. In the case of Unity, there are several versions of auto-translators to my knowledge, and one of them doesn't require injection. More food for thought.

Anyway, I've said my piece and I'll rest my case.

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
Some parts of the game was translated with sugoi but i got some errors on the machine scenes that broke the translation so I switched to deepl that doesn't have these errors...
and the false positive is inside the BepInEx

this is the only autotl that works with this game and this Self Defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019

No versions of this git works with this game, just check the request thread you will see it. someone made a version that works for the Ntr Dojo game that actually worked with this game too
If you want I can upload just the raw jp game and you translate it yourself.

Reactions: kassak77
1.50 star(s) 10 Votes