oohhh

Mar 29, 2022
I'm currenly working on a game containing multiple short self contained stories. I'll release three of those stories before the Isabella game.

First two will be from a female POV, I still haven't 100% decided on the third one, but I have some ideas for a male POV.
any release date u can give, not the exact date but just a near around one ?

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Dev Interview:

What do you enjoy the most while creating and making games ?

Do you dream about the upcoming scenes or they appear naturally during creative process of building the game ?

View attachment 2272184
What I enjoy most by far is the render making. It's really fun for me, while I struggle with the writing, as english isn't my native lenguage.

About the scenes, I had a rough idea of where the story is going, they mostly come to me as I follow that rough idea.

InDarkLove

Dec 10, 2022
What I enjoy most by far is the render making. It's really fun for me, while I struggle with the writing, as english isn't my native lenguage.

About the scenes, I had a rough idea of where the story is going, they mostly come to me as I follow that rough idea.
What was the experience like when you first learnt players actually loved the games you've made ?

Can you remember passages or favorite scenes people tell you they loved the most while playing 'Goblin's Brides' ?

Lt0N.gif

Reactions: AraKnus

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
What was the experience like when you first learnt players actually loved the games you've made ?

Can you remember passages or favorite scenes people tell you they loved the most while playing 'Goblin's Brides' ?

View attachment 2272285
I expected a worst reception to it, so it is cool. But I think I would still be doing it even with way worse reviews, as I enjoy the creating process.

About scenes, I don't know, people don't usually mention any specific scene.

Reactions: AraKnus

InDarkLove

Dec 10, 2022
I expected a worst reception to it, so it is cool. But I think I would still be doing it even with way worse reviews, as I enjoy the creating process.

About scenes, I don't know, people don't usually mention any specific scene.
About favorite scenes,
for example, i enjoyed very much one of the last and peacefull scenes where finally, Nax had a special reunion and intimacy
with all his beautifull brides at the beach,

121.gif waac-fan.gif

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
I played it after a very long time (been very busy)
Hey Trusty Thanks for adding that gif image thingy in last part of the story.
ummm was just wondering ifwe can go to a little bit of Hardcore sides, You know, the game was awesome up till now,
i m just suggestion : if can have some alt. story line having choices of Hardcore, Femdom, Forced, BDSM, etc.
i m sure folk in those old days were sure cocky like you are now (No offense Lol) just saying coz you did a damn Good job here in this Part one and you raised the expectations for the sequel.

Alt-Story Line will add more charm just like when i shared my opinion about adding a .Gif image.
Think of it.
Cheers:coffee::coffee: for the great success of this game.
And best wishes for the new on.:giggle::giggle:

Be safe.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Working on it. I took a break, because after the development of this game I really needed one.
Of course. You deserve it. Looking forward to the games.
Are you working on the sequel too on the side or will you be working on it after the stand alone games?

4.50 star(s) 52 Votes