Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Hey folks. Could anyone be kind enough to give vague choice guidance that lead to canon ending? I managed to get both preggo and non preggo endings just fine, but there are so many deviations that I am missing it seems that lead to canon end.
The canon is basically the "big, happy harem family" ending. Make sure all 4 women get in on the action and go for baby making whenever possible and you should have no problem getting there.

There is also a fourth ending if Yharnam never sleeps with Nax, but Morgana does.

The dedication to following up on choices is remarkable, but this game is still pretty straight forward (which i consider to be good, since it was advertised as such), so don't worry about the details too much. :)

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
Been working on something slightly different that what I had planned on the little spare time I had. I'll see if I can get a short demo for it around the end of the month-first days of the next one. Basically it's a "remake-expansion-reimagination" of my favourite adult game, which heavily inspired The Goblin's Brides. I recently discovered that it is open source. Big clue: The protagonist name is Lyanna Stormborn.

View attachment 2561011
Hopefully it involves a goblin too

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
And finally finished the game fully. Thank you both to BlameApple and Jinsoyun for the Canon guidance! (y)

Have to say, this game caught me by surprise on how different it tackled the goblin theme. Generally devs go for the tried and tested old route of just making them vile creatures that rape indiscriminately. But this one's take is 180 degree different. The dude is cleverly assertive but pretty gentle in his approach, not to mention respects consent by engaging only when the girls want him as well. Love it. Not to mention the story meshes pretty nicely too. No doubt there were some bumpy flows where things just jumped unexplained or just ended quickly, but nothing that was glaringly bad.

The only thing that I felt left wanting was a route with Mom/Sister. But I guess that is just my MILF kink whining :p
Hopefully, TrustOldPatches will consider them as potential heroines in the sequel. Either way, I wish him luck with his projects!

Reactions: TrustyOldPatches

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Hey everyone!

Just finished a small demo of my next game(Actually a reimagination-remake-Redone version of another old game). It doesn't have a lot of content currently, but now that the main format is more or less done, I should be able to progress relatively fast on it. I'm posting it before it has more content, because I would appreciate if you can give me some feedback on the design of the game, as it is quite different from my previous one.

Edit: Retouched the images to make them higher quality, and fixed a couple bugs.

I must also say, that this doesn't mean that I'm abandoning the sequel of The Goblin's Brides with Isabella. This just postpones it a bit.

Anyway, hope you like it.

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hey everyone!

Just finished a small demo of my next game(Actually a reimagination-remake-Redone version of another old game). It doesn't have a lot of content currently, but now that the main format is more or less done, I should be able to progress relatively fast on it. I'm posting it before it has more content, because I would appreciate if you can give me some feedback on the design of the game, as it is quite different from my previous one.

MEGA

I must also say, that this doesn't mean that I'm abandoning the sequel of The Goblin's Brides with Isabella. This just postpones it a bit.

Thank you so much for sharing it, can't wait to try and see, take your time with the the goblin's bride sequel, I personally will wait as much as needed. :giggle:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey everyone!

MEGA

Yay! New potential Mini-Mod material (they are refreshing to code versus the elaborate Multi-Mods, it's like coders therapy :ROFLMAO: )

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hey everyone!

MEGA
Edit: Retouched the images to make them higher quality, and fixed a couple bugs.

Ok I played the demo. Personally I am not a fan of the format but I did appreciate the story telling and the choices. Character design and Background design are good too. Looks interesting but I withhold full comments till a proper playthrough.

Again my personal preference would be for an AVN but if this is something you wish to try go for it.

Dissapointed that the GB sequel is being postponed but as the player and not the developer I can understand your need to take a break or try something new. Though I am looking forward to what you put out next. All the best.

Reactions: TrustyOldPatches

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Ok I played the demo. Personally I am not a fan of the format but I did appreciate the story telling and the choices. Character design and Background design are good too. Looks interesting but I withhold full comments till a proper playthrough.

Again my personal preference would be for an AVN but if this is something you wish to try go for it.

Dissapointed that the GB sequel is being postponed but as the player and not the developer I can understand your need to take a break or try something new. Though I am looking forward to what you put out next. All the best.
Thanks for the feedback!

I choose this format because the original module have lots and lots of text and choices as you'll see. It would be simply nightmarish to try to do it in Renpy.

For TGB sequel I'll keep using renpy.

Reactions: Mfka5 and msleomac

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Hey everyone!

MEGA

Played the demo and must say, I'd prefer to have an active development of TGB 2, insetad of pursuing this game idea. Before the inevitable zealot ass-kissers every thread (and dev) has got now all jump on me, the dev asked for opinions and I'm just being honest about it. Of course TrustyOldPatches is a free person and can do what he wants.

First of all I'm not a fan of html games at all, since I strongly prefer ren'py. Another disadvantage coming with html are the images being way smaller, than in ren'py while the text field is way too big killing most of the immerson.
Secondly the story didn't catch me. It's about a princess, whose world is collapsing while her kingdom is being conquered by foreign invaders and now she tries to escape a cruel fate of being abused by everyone she'll meet during her escape/journey. It's just very much foreseeable what's going to happen storywise. Reminds me of Claire's Quest and games like this, sharing the very same female protagonist escape topic, while the mc is being permanently abused or raped. Can't say, that I'm a fan of it.

I think most people would really prefer a sequel to your original game. Your new game idea touches different kinks your fanbase as of yet might not share.

Btw your original game TGB still lacks an epilogue/ending for those, who refused the goblin any sexual activity. Even if this wasn't the way how this vn was supposed to be played, the option is there and it's rather disappointing that the epilogue screen still will tell you, that this ending wasn't included, yet, despite the game having got the "completed" tag. So my suggestion would be to add a tiny little epilogue/ending screen for those who skipped/denied all the sexy content with the Goblin for the sake of really completing it and having an ending for ALL possible routes of the vn.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Played the demo and must say, I'd prefer to have an active development of TGB 2, insetad of pursuing this game idea. Before the inevitable zealot ass-kissers every thread has got now all jump on me, the dev asked for opinions and I'm just being honest about it. Of course TrustyOldPatches is a free person and can do what he wants.

First of all I'm not a fan of html games at all, since I strongly prefer ren'py. Another disadvantage coming with html are the images being way smaller, than in ren'py while the text field is way too big killing most of the immerson.
Secondly the story didn't catch me. It's about a princess, whose world is collapsing while her kingdom is being conquered by foreign invaders and now she tries to escape a cruel fate of being abused by everyone she'll meet during her escape/journey. It's just very much foreseeable what's going to happen storywise. Reminds me of Claire's Quest and games like this, sharing the very same female protagonist escape topic, while the mc is being permanently abused or raped. Can't say, that I'm a fan of it.

I think most people would really prefer a sequel to your original game. Your new game idea touches different kinks your fanbase as of yet might not share.
Thanks for the feedback!

You'll be surprised how much depth there is to the original module in terms of story, been playing adult games for over 15 years now, and I still consider it one of the best adult stories out there.

It have some assholes yeah, but some very good people too and, everything in between, and you can roleplay almost any kind of princess you want thanks to so many multiple choices. So you don't have to be a "damsel in peril" if you don't want to.

As with The Goblin's Brides, my objetive is not to cultivate a big fanbase, but just do what I enjoy doing, so independently if many people like it or not, I'll keep doing it as I really like this story and I would like to see it in a more friendly format that a neverwinter night module.

About the missing routes, I'll do it eventually, and maybe even add some extra content, but right now my time is very limited because as I commented before I'm preparing a really important test, so I rather focus on only one thing.

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You'll be surprised how much depth there is to the original module in terms of story, been playing adult games for over 15 years now, and I still consider it one of the best adult stories out there.
Wait a second, this was a Neverwinter Nights module?? Wow! Making a game out of an NwN module? Never played moduls for it but play a lot of NwN so this makes me immediately nostalgic.

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
TrustyOldPatches I’m curious, did you make the models for this game yourself?
I don't design the models with are usually done in blender. What I use is Daz Studio, for the characters is kind of like a character editor in a game, you select the hair, the body, details, etc. That's why sometimes characters looks similar between different games.

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Wait a second, this was a Neverwinter Nights module?? Wow! Making a game out of an NwN module? Never played moduls for it but play a lot of NwN so this makes me immediately nostalgic.
Yes, there was some great adult modules back on the day: Dance with Rogues, Dance with spies(Which is still being updated), Gladiatrix, Demonheart, etc.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I don't design the models with are usually done in blender. What I use is Daz Studio, for the characters is kind of like a character editor in a game, you select the hair, the body, details, etc. That's why sometimes characters looks similar between different games.
I was asking because I thought your models looked really good, and I didn’t pick up on any resemblances with other Daz3D games LOL.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I was asking because I thought your models looked really good, and I didn’t pick up on any resemblances with other Daz3D games LOL.
The main girl Yarhnam's model is in several other Daz3D games. Her model is usually used to portray a trap or futa, so no surprise you have missed her. ;)

4.50 star(s) 52 Votes