AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
meanwhile, can we post or link similiar games or material content suggestions while we wait for next uploads & updates ?

Reactions: Jimthesim

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
meanwhile, can we post or link similiar games or material content suggestions while we wait for next uploads & updates ?
Do you have something specific in mind? Just any goblin content, or does it have to include harem or other tags? Does it have to be Ren’Py? Does it have to be a VN?

Anwyay, there’s the regular suite of 3D goblin games: A Goblin’s Tale (abandoned); its part-remake, part spiritual successor The Rise of Vruk; The Last Goblin; etc. But it’s likely you’ve already stumbled upon all of these if you’ve spent some time looking. There’s also The Legend of the Goblins, but I didn’t like it that much, personally.

On the 2D side of things, there’s Goblin Burrow and its sequel. Goblin content is also found in pretty much every Japanese female protagonist corruption/netorare RPGM game, but it’s often limited to one area with just a few encounters, or one bad end.

As far as games that are more distantly related go, there’s Ravager, which has some broader thematic similarities: a harem of women end up serving a monstrous master—which in this game is a dragon instead. Peasant’s Quest is a bit more of a stretch—you play as a human with a harem of monster-girls—but I feel still hits some of the same notes: coercion, pregnancy, etc. There are also a few optional sharing scenes involving goblins and similar creatures.

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Will this get another update? Maybe the sister gets jealous and wants to try goblin cock too? ;)
As muschi26 said, I'll work on the sequel after my current game. My previous plan was to add a lot of different sexual content with different characters, but, as I'm doing that with my current project, I'll center the sequel around Isabella and Nax.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
As muschi26 said, I'll work on the sequel after my current game. My previous plan was to add a lot of different sexual content with different characters, but, as I'm doing that with my current project, I'll center the sequel around Isabella and Nax.
yes! we are eager and excited to play & love your next game \ project, (thank you so much for keeping fans informed) (y)

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
bad idea. Same stuff again will be boring. Nax's story is no longer interesting. He already has his harem, different characters of different races (humans, orcs, minotaurs) having fun with Isabella would be much more interesting imo. Like her step-father.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Well done. Your story narration was already pretty up there, but now I see your CG quality work has leaped forward as well.

Much luck to you. Waiting for the sequel with renewed anticipation (y)

Reactions: msleomac
4.50 star(s) 52 Votes