TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Any news about new game?
Not yet. I'm progressing very slowly, mostly a couple of hours a week, because in two months, I have a very important exam that might give me a confortable and decently paid job for life (public official). It's a very hard test, and between my job and the studying, I have very very little time to work on this.

I'm really sorry about not progressing on my games, but I'm beyond burned out of normal and exploitative jobs, so I really need to past this test.

After the test, whether I past it or not, I'll return to work fully on this.

Jimthesim

Jul 15, 2022
Not yet. I'm progressing very slowly, mostly a couple of hours a week, because in two months, I have a very important exam that might give me a confortable and decently paid job for life (public official). It's a very hard test, and between my job and the studying, I have very very little time to work on this.

I'm really sorry about not progressing on my games, but I'm beyond burned out of normal and exploitative jobs, so I really need to past this test.

take your time get the job. less stress for you means a better game for us.

Forinil

Apr 5, 2020

No worries and good luck with your test.

I hope you'll pass.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019

Don't worry ; focus on your exam. Good luck :giggle:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019

No worries. Tribute to the work you put in that there are so many looking forward to your new game.

All the best for your exam and sincerely wish you get the job. Make sure you don't burn out though(y)(y)

oohhh

Mar 29, 2022

best of luck bro

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
this damn game keep popping on my searches over and over again... is there really so many people into "ugly bastard" thing or am i missing something here? girls will get boned by a fucking goblin, right? it's not just random screens in the OP?

BlameApple

Nov 30, 2020
this damn game keep popping on my searches over and over again... is there really so many people into "ugly bastard" thing or am i missing something here? girls will get boned by a fucking goblin, right? it's not just random screens in the OP?
It is unironically super refreshing to see a male MC who isn't GENERIC PROTAGONIST SMOOTHFACE MCBIGDICK III. Like, yes, it's a horny goblin that needs a stepstool for doggy style, but at least it's not another twink teenager trying to bang his mother.

It also helps that the female leads aren't featureless barbie dolls.

oohhh

Mar 29, 2022
where is he updating the progress or any sort of news ??? ...
saw his patreon... no posts since december ....

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
You can just scroll up a little bit to this post.

But in short: he has important IRL things to do and he will start developing the sequel game as soon as he can.
TrustyoldPatches has been honest and very open in this thread from the beginning, so we will just have to wait and see for a month or two.

Reactions: Super_Nova-

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
You can just scroll up a little bit to this post.

But in short: he has important IRL things to do and he will start developing the sequel game as soon as he can.
TrustyoldPatches has been honest and very open in this thread from the beginning, so we will just have to wait and see for a month or two.
Been working on something slightly different that what I had planned on the little spare time I had. I'll see if I can get a short demo for it around the end of the month-first days of the next one. Basically it's a "remake-expansion-reimagination" of my favourite adult game, which heavily inspired The Goblin's Brides. I recently discovered that it is open source. Big clue: The protagonist name is Lyanna Stormborn.

1-0-0-0-0-0-0.png

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Hey folks. Could anyone be kind enough to give vague choice guidance that leads to canon ending? I managed to get both the preggo endings and the non preggo ending just fine, but there seems to be some deviations that I am missing that lead to canon ending it seems.

Last edited:

BlameApple

Nov 30, 2020
Hey folks. Could anyone be kind enough to give vague choice guidance that lead to canon ending? I managed to get both the preggo endings and the non preggo ending just fine, but there seems to be some deviations that I am missing that lead to canon ending it seems.
Keep picking the most degenerate choice available and it'll eventually lead you to the canon ending.

4.50 star(s) 52 Votes