Defiant Explorer

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
The moment with the night sky on the beach. The right context, the right timing, the right brevity - a beautiful touch. I would even put an endpoint over there. But the following scenes didn't disappoint me at all. Quite the opposite. Great job! Oh, I think I said that already. Well, in this case, it won't hurt to repeat.

riichidesu

Sep 25, 2021
So is Nax really as good as he seems or are we gonna learn in the continuation that he is playing the long game and in reality is one of the "dead" gods on incognito and is just conserving strength waiting for the time when goblins rule the world again?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0 + Minimod by Sancho1969
Size 207 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Come find me on Discord:

no_femdom_plz

Jul 2, 2021
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0 + Minimod by Sancho1969
Size 207 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Come find me on Discord:

make a sequel bro!
like 18 years later, Nax are somehow died, the MILF Yharnam are live alone with her two goblin kids and she has been seducing by her own kids...
The MILF protagonist are always awsome let alone the son is a goblin! and make the son more dominating than his father, Nax is too kindly to be a harem owner!
God bless you! :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

TrustyOldPatches

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
So is Nax really as good as he seems or are we gonna learn in the continuation that he is playing the long game and in reality is one of the "dead" gods on incognito and is just conserving strength waiting for the time when goblins rule the world again?
If you accept his requests no you will get all the girls to love Nax, the story is more heartwarming and sweet than appears at first sight, I didn't tried the other options to refuse him so I can't say what could happen in that case, the story is good and well written. :)

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
He's not evil. But he's a perv, if he sees an opportunity to get some booty he's going to take it, as long as isn't a super evil thing.

riichidesu

Sep 25, 2021
If you accept his requests no you will get all the girls to love Nax, the story is more heartwarming and sweet than appears at first sight, I didn't tried the other options to refuse him so I can't say what could happen in that case, the story is good and well written. :)
He's not evil. But he's a perv, if he sees an opportunity to get some booty he's going to take it, as long as isn't a super evil thing.
Yeah, Honestly that it was I loved about the game, came here expecting the usual and was pleasantly surprise. Btw, reading the old post, is really sad that the centaur lady was removed :cry:. Hopefully she can be added in the continuation, I'm a big fan of centaur girls

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Yeah, Honestly that it was I loved about the game, came here expecting the usual and was pleasantly surprise. Btw, reading the old post, is really sad that the centaur lady was removed :cry:. Hopefully she can be added in the continuation, I'm a big fan of centaur girls
Couldn't agree more, and thank you for the new I'm a big fan as well let's hope TrustyOldPatches will add her in the sequel it would be awesome, I can only thank him for this little gem and I will follow his next works with pleasure. :)

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Couldn't agree more, and thank you for the new I'm a big fan as well let's hope TrustyOldPatches will add her in the sequel it would be awesome, I can only thank him for this little gem and I will follow his next works with pleasure. :)
I'll add her for part two. I had to remove her because Patreon wasn't ok with Centaur content, but I'm planning to add optional content for part two that Patreon isn't ok with anyway (Bestiality, sexual assault, etc) so I might jump to subscribestar and F95 for the releases, and just leave Patreon for people that want to support me over there.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I'll add her for part two. I had to remove her because Patreon wasn't ok with Centaur content, but I'm planning to add optional content for part two that Patreon isn't ok with anyway (Bestiality, sexual assault, etc) so I might jump to subscribestar and F95 for the releases, and just leave Patreon for people that want to support me over there.
Thank you so much for the news, and I understand Patreon is more and more uptight with the adult contents they allow sadly, I've seen other devs making two different version ( Patreon and Subscribe Star) lately due to that, sigh it's a pity but we can't do nothing against it.
I can onlythank you for all you did until now and best wishes for your next works. :) (y)

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Some time ago I put some work into a couple of short stories, but I never finished them. I'm wondering if I should finish them, and release them together as a pack with the other one that I had planned, before jumping into the sequel to The Goblin's Brides. Thoughs? You can guess what they are about from the images.

View attachment 2210171

View attachment 2210173
yeah!
we are absolutely in love with your games,
this is actually good news! :love:

emily_sword1_fan.gif

Reactions: Dylan741

herrdu

Sep 28, 2017
Thanks for the game. I reached a missing ending.

EndingAwakeClothed with YGirlfriend == 1 and CumYharnam > 0 line 12925

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
We dream in the future, of the character Nax being famous and iconic in adult gaming genre in geral, that he can 'cameo' and appears in other games too, seducing and impregnating other brides and their sisters from other stories. It is called intertextuality, that is: a character, a place, an event or element from
one particular story-telling book being inserted and included in another one because it is so famous inside this culture and community now, it actually transcends its own original arc-story.

ExtraCredit.gif

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
make a sequel bro!
like 18 years later, Nax are somehow died, the MILF Yharnam are live alone with her two goblin kids and she has been seducing by her own kids...
The MILF protagonist are always awsome let alone the son is a goblin! and make the son more dominating than his father, Nax is too kindly to be a harem owner!
God bless you! :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

TrustyOldPatches
Why you sending that at me?

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
What a game!
Nice story, plenty of scenese, great situations for them, nice characters and good style.
I hate you for the taste of animation right a the end, it would be so good to have them all around the rest of the game!

I hope you will still work on this once in a while because I would love to see the rest of the possible endings aside of these 4.
Already like this this is one of the best fantasy VN I've seen in a while.

Great job :)

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
What a game!
Nice story, plenty of scenese, great situations for them, nice characters and good style.
I hate you for the taste of animation right a the end, it would be so good to have them all around the rest of the game!

I hope you will still work on this once in a while because I would love to see the rest of the possible endings aside of these 4.
Already like this this is one of the best fantasy VN I've seen in a while.

Great job :)
Glad you like it. About the animations, it was difficult for me to do them before as my PC was quite old. Now that I have a new one, I'll try to include more animations in the next games.

4.50 star(s) 51 Votes