l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I only have chapter 1-10 unlocked even after playing chapter 15, is there a way to fix it? Since it's based on a novel I don't expect the choices to change the story much but I would love to be proven wrong.
I have seen that before, it may be that your local storage filled up in your browser by the point you got to chapter 11. Unfortunately there’s not an easy way to solve it other than clearing your cache but then it clears out chapters 1-10… sorry vanilla Harlowe is not great with saves…

Hidden_Pork

Feb 28, 2022
I have played it a few times and some things are a bit jarring for example in a few chapters you get corrupted then get instantly killed in the arena, when maybe there should be a branch where you get saved like later in the story while keeping that bad end intact, it would also be interesting using the CYOA format to have some parts of the story "Stall" for example at the hut, then when you are finished "messing" around, you move the story forward and finally the use of sound is stellar and really makes it.

kvvia

May 23, 2020
Really loved the story so far

Wish the remaining chapters were also released...

Also I wonder does the upcoming chapters allow the MC to be pregnant and not end the story as bad end like how aruptly with the chief?

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Really loved the story so far

Wish the remaining chapters were also released...

Also I wonder does the upcoming chapters allow the MC to be pregnant and not end the story as bad end like how aruptly with the chief?
Yes there will be non-game over pregnancy in the story!

Katalrina

Dec 2, 2020
FFS This was stupidly hot, I just wish the main character wasn't gender swapped... That said, the writing has been phenomenal so far xD.

The part where she watches the other slaves get bred, 10/10. This musk/pheromone has been great. The NTR with Elara also super hot, want more of that...

YuriFan!

May 30, 2022
Hi. Regarding this part - "a life of torment and arousal".
Is this another corruption story with some kind of bs like magical_Lust_Mark (or collar or pheromones or whatever)?

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Hi. Regarding this part - "a life of torment and arousal".
Is this another corruption story with some kind of bs like magical_Lust_Mark (or collar or pheromones or whatever)?
Yes, both a collar and pheromones involved, sorry about that lol

• Sad
Reactions: YuriFan!

Asmodeus88

Oct 29, 2017
Is the NTR optional? Like, is honestly very appropriated in the game, but I wan to know if there is a path of you protecting her

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Is the NTR optional? Like, is honestly very appropriated in the game, but I wan to know if there is a path of you protecting her
There is NTR in the core route of the game, but you can still end up saving her. But it is not totally avoidable.

Based on the comments and reviews, it seems like people want something different than what the game is, it is what it is, if people don't like reading, or transformation, or NTR, then they probably will not like the game.

It is not meant to be a visual novel, it is meant to just be a reading-oriented book with some pictures to kind of illustrate some parts of the writing. And if people don't like that I totally get it, most content on this site is VNs and animated games so if people don't like this sort of content at least there are a lot of options. This is just the kind of stuff that I like and I get if it's not for everyone.

Last edited:

mc loving VI

Dec 20, 2020
There is NTR in the core route of the game, but you can still end up saving her. But it is not totally avoidable.

Based on the comments and reviews, it seems like people want something different than what the game is, it is what it is, if people don't like reading, or transformation, or NTR, then they probably will not like the game.

It is not meant to be a visual novel, it is meant to just be a reading-oriented book with some pictures to kind of illustrate some parts of the writing. And if people don't like that I totally get it, most content on this site is VNs and animated games so if people don't like this sort of content at least there are a lot of options. This is just the kind of stuff that I like and I get if it's not for everyone.
The Game is great ! And I am not much a fan of texto based games
I have an idea for a new route:
In this route when you go with Melka to the INN after the sex scene you can fell in love and save her from a rape scene with the drunks, or you can let it happen (NTR scene) but in the next morning you can choise to follow her / bring her home. Then this can be just a "happy ending", or lead to harem NTR route if you bring her to your Home

Katalrina

Dec 2, 2020

Personally, I didn't totally care for Corruption of Champions, but I'm a bit obsessed with this so far lol, can't wait to read more!

Jan 18, 2018
I'm not a big transformation fan as far as general preferences are concerned. However, decided to give this a shot and I enjoyed it a lot. Looking forward to the next few chapters, that was quite the pause point at the end of chapter 15.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
100% agreed. Please just ignore those people. No matter the game thread, there's always people whining about a game not being the totally different game they actually wanted. And, rather than, you know, going away to find a game they are interested in, they instead demand the author changes the game to fit what they want.

It's super annoying and has driven away many a game developer from even continuing their game, both here and on Tfgamessite.

So I take the opportunity whenever possible to tell those people to f*** off and you should do the same. It's better for everyone if we do.

Reactions: tseug

Asmodeus88

Oct 29, 2017

Thanks for the answer, for what is worth I do believe every element in the game so far is very appropriate for the story you want to recreate, and like I said, I do believe NTR is very logical in this setting, I was mostly asking because in my mind it was viable for a former hero to submit to bigger humillations in order to protect his (Now her I suppose) wife, so it was not really that it should be that path, and more like I did not know if I was simply going for an wrong path. X change is one of my favorite games, so I am in general just happy to see more of your work.

l.lotler

Nov 15, 2017

I love the game for what it is, one of the best pieces of erotica I've ever read. You truly have a talent like no other. I only wish there were more branches to the story, which is probably what many people here would also like to see. For now it feels like a regular short story with only a few flavor choices added here and there. There's a lot of potential here though, to make it into a fully fleshed out CYOA.

Also, in my opinion, just because it's mostly text with a few illustrations doesn't mean that you can't call this a game. If you look at any app store, there's plenty of sfw CYOA games with fewer pictures than you have here, and none of them are afraid to call themselves "games". The key IMO is to expand the story with more choices, branches and endings, not adding more pictures

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes