Singer2022

Jan 22, 2021
This may be reworked but not only no new content (even less!) but also a new bug added. When you choose whom you send a message to: Melany or Natalie you can choose Natalie only, otherwise, you'll get an endless loop in the corridor in the evening with no stepmom in any room of the house.
Not in my version...I could text Melany as well.

jkstyles

Jul 31, 2017
Anyone else having the issue when you get home from hanging with the woman of you choice your bedroom loads as the livingroom and no matter what you do it just says mom is not here, I cant progress! Any help would be appreciated.
I had this issue. It seems that if you choose the lust option when MC is chatting to mom (I'll leave screenshot below), it'll eventually brick the game. Choosing the love option and then going to the bedroom will progress story.

Reactions: ChewyT5695

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
I had this issue. It seems that if you choose the lust option when MC is chatting to mom (I'll leave screenshot below), it'll eventually brick the game. Choosing the love option and then going to the bedroom will progress story.
I finished the game normally.
All my choices were Lust.

NiceGuyHX

Aug 4, 2021
You must start a new game. Dont know why but i cant use my old savegames. When you start a new game it works finde with the decision and you dont get stuck like me

Dutch7

Mar 4, 2021
So the rework actually is connecting the storylines into a full on story, if you remember the 0.3 the MC gets dropped off at Eva's home without really explaining why the dad did that. Now with the rework we'll know the story from the beginning and the dev will continue building the story from there. Also scenes that were removed during 0.35 will most likely return in 0.4 as they'll fit their way into the story.

At least this is my understanding (from what I've read on Patreon).

Bolennia

Dec 12, 2021
First time I've seen a game get updated twice for the worse... good job
He hasn't made it worse. He has reworked scenes and added more stuff inbetween and before what was in the earlier versions. Hence scenes are in different order and some scenes are "TEMPORALLY" removed as he need to sort out the code due to rearrangement. But most (if not all?) will be included again once the code is fixed. He is making the game story flow smoother... That is all.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
So the rework actually is connecting the storylines into a full on story, if you remember the 0.3 the MC gets dropped off at Eva's home without really explaining why the dad did that. Now with the rework we'll know the story from the beginning and the dev will continue building the story from there. Also scenes that were removed during 0.35 will most likely return in 0.4 as they'll fit their way into the story.

At least this is my understanding (from what I've read on Patreon).
What about the NTR, did that get removed too?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ActiveShooter

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
It has improved, but as a development regarding the contents, many scenes have been eliminated,
Excellent milfs, MCs, setting and gameplay. I don't know how it will evolve but if it turns into MC fuck everything I throw it in the trash.
For me NTR, not NTR doesn't change anything as long as it's not vanilla, but in the absence of exciting/conflictuals stories it goes nowhere for me.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 43 Votes