Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
Hey guys, I've just arrived to this.

I was about to ask if there's plenty of content already in the game, but i've seen people talking about a remake and everything going away.

Could someone provide some insight? Thanks
There's nothing at all right now couple of flash tits and shower spy but nothing more, dont know how much content where before rework but it feels like is 0.1 ver of game.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
pretty much.
1st rework he split the content into separate paths so you could avoid seeing the NTR, but it still happened and they were still not happy.
anti-NTR zealots won't be happy until every game has been scoured clean of those 3 letters.
Did you fucking read through the thread!? The dev polled their patrons and they decided against it. It had nothing to do with this site.
*edit Okay so the lastest poll suggests the patrons wanted to keep it but the dev removed it anyway? Then what the hell was the point of the poll?

Last edited:

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
No because they are a minority
Don't under estimate the money people are willing to spend on their fetishes. One of the most popular Vns on this site is AWAM. If you go into that thread most people aren't asking to see the wife smash her husband... they are asking to see her smash ANYBODY else. I don't think the NTR fandom is as small as you think.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Wtf? Another 'stepmom' in the middle of the story? Hahaha,his dad was busy,lol. I will call her 'another stepmother' :LOL:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Well, the best mom of the year award won't be handed out to this one in here but for the sake of the boobies let's play along *sigh* :sneaky:

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Yeah I was at least initially supporting it when it had the multiple MC's with differen't routes (although they would connect, the MC's were different in choices and personality). Not a fan of the rework though. Still think the creator will get some okay #'s if they put in the effort with this type of game, but either way good luck.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Personally not a fan of removing content from a game, unless for example Patreon asks you to remove it. This isn't just about NTR, but any fetish. I've seen games have lesbian paths etc removed. Is the game in it's current version worth playing, or is there more content in the older version?

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
Personally not a fan of removing content from a game, unless for example Patreon asks you to remove it. This isn't just about NTR, but any fetish. I've seen games have lesbian paths etc removed. Is the game in it's current version worth playing, or is there more content in the older version?
Most of the content, if not all of it will be kept in the game, he's just restructuring the whole game from what I understand

Bolennia

Dec 12, 2021
Wtf? Another 'stepmom' in the middle of the story? Hahaha,his dad was busy,lol. I will call her 'another stepmother' :LOL:
Yeah I found that funny too. Could be she is his real mom as the one he lives with at start also was depicted as stepmother. But we are free to tag her as we want so that was awesome.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Good thing about this rework: more focus on Kate
the bad thing about this rework: the content involving Alex/Eva and the other girls of Eva's house was removed, and the lewd scenes between Alex and Natalie too.
Hope that content get added again in next update and things can finally move on from now on with Alex/Kate. I just wanna see that big tited and big butted milf get fucked by the son of her husband at least once before this thing get abandoned

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes