fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
You played the update released recently, ie. v0.3.5 Rework. Rework meaning major changes have been made to the project. The intro even mentions the game being "heavily reworked". My comment was made as of the previous version (and is clearly mentioned being as such), where the aforementioned content was indeed present.

After having played the reworked version, I still feel it prudent to let my comment remain; because it's important to know what the game used to be like. History of anything must not be forgotten, lest it be repeated. This VN used to be NTR leaning, and had 3 Protagonists with intertwined stories and characters, it was all a sloppy mess. That was the dev's natural and initial inclination, thematically speaking. I find it hard to believe that any developer could make a complete 180* turn in something they wanted to do, some of it has to eventually seep through. But negative feedback and criticism forced this dev's hand in changing his work. So we shall wait and see how this project truly turns out.
I'm not saying it should be removed, just that the fact is none of that content is in the most recent release and that's the most important thing. Maybe it will be in the future, I have no idea and neither does anyone else.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I tried this when it came out but it seemed like it was going in the NTR direction so I dropped it. From the comments here, it seems like NTR will not be part of the game anymore so I will give this another try.

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Holy fuck that logo at the start scared a fucking crap out of me! :D

God damn, eq that sfx! D:

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
everything, seems like it does not have multiple mc's anymore and netorare, and now it has love and lust points.
You have to start from the beginning
Ok, but I see that there are still multiple protagonist tags and NTR ... I'll wait I don't trust.

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Well, this sucks. I didn't even get to play the version that everybody was complaining about. I probably would have liked it.

Reactions: mikino12

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Playing it now, I have to say, the game is in a much better shape than it was when it was just a comicbook port. Now its a proper game with BEAUTIFUL renders.

Bravo, though you shouldn't cave in to every demand, just make them optional. Give us, the players the power to chose what fetishes we wish to see in our playthroughs.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Fucking hell, I've never witnessed a dev outright remove a main fetish from a game just because people complain. Does that mean if I complain about Futa enough some devs will remove it from theirs? Sorry but stick to your guns and if people complain, fuck them, they're not the fans you want anyway. Nobody's asking you to play.
That is a useful perspective if an artist is only creating for himself. When money is added to the mix, then patrons' opinions are relevant. The dev has a legitimate interest in maximizing his earnings. He may have thought that the ntr complaints(or whatever complaints there were) were hurting him financially. His opinion. Legit. And his attempt to correct that also legit.

There is often a balancing act between personal aesthetic wishes and commercial popularity. In any commercial artistic project.

I liked this game. Haven't played the reworked version yet. Hope I'll like that too. Anyway, best of luck to Serious Punch.

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
its mistagged

after the latest rework (and hopefully final!), multiple protagonists, female protagonist, prostitution, ntr and all sexual act tags like oral sex, anal sex etc should be removed.
Ok, thanks for the info.

IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
very awesome game and VERY hot models! i hope we don't stray away from the mom too much tho because she's definitely the main objective!

Reactions: TSL_JOK4R.

Lapsudit

Sep 13, 2017
Nah this is crazy im not to found of ntr just play the game see if i can avoid it if not just delete it . but that how a game got the abandon tag hope the dev keep liking his own product at the end

Reactions: Jccurtis
3.90 star(s) 41 Votes