yawyeetah

Jul 22, 2018
lol you guys are fine if there really was a trojan the mods would've removed those links by now
Well the thing is my antivirus immediately quarantines and removes it. I believe this is an issue happening with some other games as well from what I've read lately.

Valuvika

Feb 5, 2023
Ren'Py 8 has given me a false positive in many games, but they are always generic and the virus detector puts the exe in quarantine just in case. You can return it from there and put in an exception as it is only a false positive. This site cleans up well and has never had anything other than gereric threats. In generic threats the programs work the same way as some viruses, but the antivirus doesn't understand the difference between good and bad programs in these cases so it plays it safe and quarantines.

Yasudoloko

Jul 26, 2022
quick question if I wanna delete a game from pc do I just delete the file folder or do I have to uninstall it? never download from pc before I usually download from android.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
A warning to future players, there is unavoidable NTR or Netorare (as it's now called in this site's tags), in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The 3 Protagonists' stories and all their supporting characters are intertwined and persistent in the same world.

Edit: Netorare has been added to the tags, but this information of the content present is still valid, for those who may need it.
None of this is in the game.

• Angry
Reactions: MikeOG

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheGoldenBoy-0.3.5Rework
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

12edasd

Dec 6, 2022
throw enough mud at the wall, some of it will stick

From comics to Kinetic Novel with a single MC and fake choices to 3 MCs to avoid the NTR tag to adding female protagonist to adding love/lust paths and point-and-click bullshit....

What's next? Maybe changing the engine? or maybe make it a management type game :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: MikeOG
May 27, 2017
None of this is in the game.
You played the update released recently, ie. v0.3.5 Rework. Rework meaning major changes have been made to the project. The intro even mentions the game being "heavily reworked". My comment was made as of the previous version (and is clearly mentioned being as such), where the aforementioned content was indeed present.

After having played the reworked version, I still feel it prudent to let my comment remain; because it's important to know what the game used to be like. History of anything must not be forgotten, lest it be repeated. This VN used to be NTR leaning, and had 3 Protagonists with intertwined stories and characters, it was all a sloppy mess. That was the dev's natural and initial inclination, thematically speaking. I find it hard to believe that any developer could make a complete 180* turn in something they wanted to do, some of it has to eventually seep through. But negative feedback and criticism forced this dev's hand in changing his work. So we shall wait and see how this project truly turns out.

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes