TerseRito

Feb 9, 2023
For version 0.3, it's very good, not technically perfect. The models are not bad, so for now, like it. (y)

Valuvika

Feb 5, 2023
Ironicly most people ''skip'' the game when you make NTR only ''skip'' and not ''avoidable'' LOL
There is nothing ironic about that. Why should I piss myself off about that? If I know that LI is fucking around the village even if I don't see it, then I don't play that game. There are a couple of rules that I respect when I choose a game.
1. No one else is going to fuck my LI.
2. No one harms my LI.
3. Li does not do femdom
4. LI does not engage in girl-to-girl activities, i.e. pure lesbianism. 3some is still fine if the MC is involved.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
There is nothing ironic about that. Why should I piss myself off about that? If I know that LI is fucking around the village even if I don't see it, then I don't play that game. There are a couple of rules that I respect when I choose a game.
1. No one else is going to fuck my LI.
2. No one harms my LI.
3. Li does not do femdom
4. LI does not engage in girl-to-girl activities, i.e. pure lesbianism. 3some is still fine if the MC is involved.
Based

Valuvika

Feb 5, 2023
I don't get it, why you guys are angry? I didn't mean ''Ironicly'' in bad way, I don't like NTR skip either, either it should be avoidable nor it should be unavoidable, because being able to skip same as being unavoidable, it's just you are not seeing and that's all.
It's not the same thing. Maybe us haters will merge more deeply with MC and then it will feel like it's real life and then it can't be skipped. It should always be avoidable or better if there is no NTR in the game. There are very few people who want their partner in real life to fuck half the city behind their back.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
So i was wondering why some people are very sensitive to any small thing related to NTR , it's not even Harem game.
It doesn't have to be NTR, it just has to be wasted potential. These aren't games with multiple developers where they may have time and resources to cater to different tastes.

If a sex game has a male protagonist, most people don't want the female characters and sex scenes wasted on other characters.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I don't get it, why you guys are angry? I didn't mean ''Ironicly'' in bad way, I don't like NTR skip either, either it should be avoidable nor it should be unavoidable, because being able to skip same as being unavoidable, it's just you are not seeing and that's all.
Skip and avoid is two different things, skip still ntr just the mc don't see (you will still get sloppy seconds), avoid is not happening, not in front or back of the mc. The perfect kind of game is always have options (avoid or not), people have different tastes. The biggest bullshit was when the description was "ntr is avoidable" when was not, but thankfully the moderators fixed that, like myself i believe that a lot of people downloaded the game with that misleading information.

FrostBurn#1

May 16, 2022
love the girl models and all but is there Anal penetration or i missed it some how ?

Also when introducing a Friend i was like 2 guys and 1 woman in a room....this gonna be good but :rolleyes: what i hoped for/expected didnt happen .

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
I have no idea why, since it is based on the original MAC version from the main post
it wouldnt run after unzipping. Id get a renpy crash error. the program would close and that window pops up with a lengthy err code.

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes