tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Any v0.3 for Mac? I’ve tried using the Renpy SDK (either 7.3.5 or 7.5.3) and both of them crash the game upon launch.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
ValueError: unsupported pickle protocol: 5

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Users/xxxx/Desktop/aaaaa/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Users/xxxx/Desktop/aaaaa/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "/Users/xxxx/Desktop/aaaaa/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/loader.py", line 136, in index_archives
index = loads(f.read().decode("zlib"))
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 1382, in loads
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 858, in load
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 886, in load_proto
ValueError: unsupported pickle protocol: 5

Darwin-18.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Mon Feb 6 18:51:21 2023

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
The Golden Boy [v0.3] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 115mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Thxx soo much

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I'm pretty sure there were plenty of people that reported this, so even if they don't "Play them" you can't miss reports by the players. I even got my review deleted by a moderator for pointing out the obvious, so excuse me if I don't agree with your statement. There's plenty of games on this site that's gone on without being properly tagged for years so please don't give me that.

I don't hate NTR at all, everyone deserves their space and kink. What I do hate is feeling like there's someone dicking around with me when I'm horny and ready to fap, case and point this game. NTR has a base, so Devs shouldn't need to shock people anymore, just state your intentions and be done with it. The Kate character is an example of netorare and it still happens regardless of what you select, therefore, this game should be labeled properly.
Wasnt trying to offend or piss you off. In my case, I didnt recieved any reply about my ticket. From my experience it always takes 2-3 days. As for deleteing comments I see what you mean. Sometimes the mods really do weird stuff for various reasons but since we cant prove them its just speculation. I remember playing a game which was buggy as hell but it had optional NTR.
As it turned out the big game breaking bug switched through the mid game your path into that one where your LI (sister If I remember) lose interest in you and starts dating, loving and fucking with MC best friend. As I reported that this was a bug it got removed since the mod probably thought its another "shit post" because he simple saw the word NTR and decided that way, despite it was not.

In the end, in the genre tag there is NTR mentioned AND in the very first seconds of the game by the dev himself. So I dont think mods refuse but they didnt had the time yet. Of course if lets say one year happend and nothing changed then you have a point.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Are you able to assist with a Mac compression of the newest version (it wasn't supplied)?

Thanks.
They are still attached if possible, but in this situation there is no way to fill twice the same game, so you just download the win version and copy the folder game to atorun

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Wasnt trying to offend or piss you off. In my case, I didnt recieved any reply about my ticket. From my experience it always takes 2-3 days. As for deleteing comments I see what you mean. Sometimes the mods really do weird stuff for various reasons but since we cant prove them its just speculation. I remember playing a game which was buggy as hell but it had optional NTR.
As it turned out the big game breaking bug switched through the mid game your path into that one where your LI (sister If I remember) lose interest in you and starts dating, loving and fucking with MC best friend. As I reported that this was a bug it got removed since the mod probably thought its another "shit post" because he simple saw the word NTR and decided that way, despite it was not.

In the end, in the genre tag there is NTR mentioned AND in the very first seconds of the game by the dev himself. So I dont think mods refuse but they didnt had the time yet. Of course if lets say one year happend and nothing changed then you have a point.
You didn't piss me off, nothing on f95 is that serious I'm just stating what I've seen from my own experience. As I said I left a detailed review on why I didn't like the story I first played when it debuted and that TM moderator or whatever the heck his name is deleted it saying that I just don't like the fact the all the women were promiscuous, which was bullshit of course. My problem was how that story went from your Mom/Stepmom being a cafe barista to prostitute at the drop of a hat and you couldn't do anything to avoid it. Again as I've stated there's plenty of games on her with preferential treatment when it comes to being properly labeled and I stand by my statement.

Reactions: Ass~God

Singer2022

Jan 22, 2021
They are still attached if possible, but in this situation there is no way to fill twice the same game, so you just download the win version and copy the folder game to atorun
Could you eloborate on that in a little more detail? What exactly do you mean by autorun?

Thanks in advance!

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
You didn't piss me off, nothing on f95 is that serious I'm just stating what I've seen from my own experience. As I said I left a detailed review on why I didn't like the story I first played when it debuted and that TM moderator or whatever the heck his name is deleted it saying that I just don't like the fact the all the women were promiscuous, which was bullshit of course. My problem was how that story went from your Mom/Stepmom being a cafe barista to prostitute at the drop of a hat and you couldn't do anything to avoid it. Again as I've stated there's plenty of games on her with preferential treatment when it comes to being properly labeled and I stand by my statement.
Ah ok. About Kate (Alex Mom). Yeah, her reason to fuck Daniel and fuck other guys for money is pretty lazy buts thats for the NTR. But then again the story for Alex is nothing original or interesting either. I mean its the same 1:1 take from the comic too. In the first one you think this progresses pretty good but when you read the second you recongnize the part of the first comic. Since its a Kinetic Novel more or less and the game is focused on 3 male protags im not surprised that there is fuckery involved. I think the dev just didnt know what the difference was between avoidable or skipable, hence he deleated these being avoidable in the game description now. In the end its just not a game for me with the hidden ntr tho, despite the hot milfs.

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
I like this game but why change format. Would have been better to go as in chapter 2 and interdependence character. as they come in to the game. please think about it . So it would keep flowing along .

shiroyuk

Aug 25, 2019
I found an error in the game. I changed the MC name but when Eva meets the MC she calls him ALEX. Shouldn't she call you by the name you choose?

tela.png

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
Game is riddled with exceptions. An image appears, then immediately is replaced with an exception report. About a third of the buttons pushed to try to advance were "ignore". frustrating as hell when such excellent graphics are butchered byerrors in playing. And the graphics are first rate. Only the playing sucks.

Reactions: Valuvika
3.90 star(s) 41 Votes