shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
I thought this was the fan made game using images from The Milf's Way comic until I saw it was made by the same guy that made the comics.

• Wow
Reactions: MikeOG

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Get ready to be disappointed with V0.3 my friend
Yep, made an honest attempt to see if this version was another bug-filled clusterfuck...andddddddd of course...IT IS. I don't get it. It's a pretty straight forward linear game that hasn't even had time to get jacked up w/mods and the complexities of 15-20 versions. As mentioned before, huge tits and great renders can't make up for shite coding and forced restarts w/every version. If it sucks ballz this bad on v.03, just imagine what a 50 lb. sack of crap it will be in 2-3 more versions. Another great game w/too much A TON of visual promise and ZERO technical delivery.

For the second time in the last two versions, figure this shit out dev or this game will die a quick death.

Jul 17, 2022
Girls are hot, guys dick looks like it's about to fall off with how purple it is. Didn't read much dialog because I was just there for big tits. Buggy but I don't really care I'm not gonna ride someone over bugs at this early stage

Pascodagama

Feb 6, 2023
From the description It says that NTR and the three Main Protagonists are avoidable.
Which up to this version I played 0.3 + if you play the left guy "Alex" is true.
That's not quite true.When you first meet Kate at the Cafe she comes out of the bathroom and mentioned that Daniel hopefully didn't cum on her shirt so that Alex wouldn't see it.And even when the stories are seperated everyone knows what happend so you can't see the ntr but it happens.So its not avoidable.

Valuvika

Feb 5, 2023
Avoid NTR MY ASS. This is exactly stepping into the multi-protagonist trap. So they make each other a cuckold. Kate is the one who sucks and fuck half the city in her café. I'm just wondering when Alex is wondering how long Kate takes to use the bathroom, will she then suck Daniel in the Glory Hole. And just before Kate comes out of her cafe she says "good thing he didn't cum on my shirt"

This is frankly fucking lying and you are spitting right in the face of NTR haters.

So do you want to rephrase that "NTR is avoidable".

Last edited:

BulliThulli

Mommy's Little helper
Donor
Oct 16, 2022
Avoid NTR MY ASS. This is exactly stepping into the multi-protagonist trap. So they make each other a cuckold. I'm just wondering when Alex is wondering how long Kate takes to use the bathroom, will she then suck Daniel in the Glory Hole. And just before Kate comes out of her cafe she says "good thing he didn't cum on my shirt"

This is frankly fucking lying and you are spitting right in the face of NTR haters.

So do you want to rephrase that "NTR is avoidable".
NTR Bugs :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: bhrz

Qui Gon

Nov 16, 2018
V.03 Is buggy as hell for me.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: 'christinename'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "anewjob.rpyc", line 22, in script
  File "D:\D - Downloads\The_Golden_Boy_v.0.3\renpy\ast.py", line 921, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\D - Downloads\The_Golden_Boy_v.0.3\renpy\exports.py", line 1373, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\D - Downloads\The_Golden_Boy_v.0.3\renpy\character.py", line 1251, in __call__
    who = self.prefix_suffix("who", self.who_prefix, who, self.who_suffix)
  File "D:\D - Downloads\The_Golden_Boy_v.0.3\renpy\character.py", line 1172, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "D:\D - Downloads\The_Golden_Boy_v.0.3\renpy\character.py", line 1152, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "D:\D - Downloads\The_Golden_Boy_v.0.3\renpy\substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 165, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 205, in _vformat
  File "D:\D - Downloads\The_Golden_Boy_v.0.3\renpy\substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
    obj, arg_used = super(Formatter, self).get_field(field_name, args, kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 270, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 227, in get_value
KeyError: 'christinename'

This happens EVERY clicl 2 me, this is unplayabble or in other words old saves will cause the game 2 break.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I just wanted to comment on one thing in case someone else has noticed. The large number of new users who are in favor of ntr. It's funny but if you look a lot of them are new. Could they be fake accounts to increase the feeling that this tag has a lot of support? Because if you then look at the patreon payers there are very few

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes