Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Just start over and give each mc has own harem or I won't give you money.
I'm jesting. I won't be supporting this.
hmm ntr is strong with this one. I won't even download it. I'd say good luck
But unless you have the mcs sleep with each other or being in a dog for the sickos this will just flop. Or, or you could remove mtr and give each mc a harem of his own

Reactions: Nospamwss

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
They use it for DMCA purposes, just switch countries with a VPN, some are pretty cheap and worth the money, some as low as $5.
Official trusted vpn don't work in my country due to govt regulations forcing them to keep IP records. I can go for the sketchy ones but I don't want to download something else with it. Its unfortunate and unfair but what can I do? :cry:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Official trusted vpn don't work in my country due to govt regulations forcing them to keep IP records. I can go for the sketchy ones but I don't want to download something else with it. Its unfortunate and unfair but what can I do? :cry:
Unless it's considered a criminal activity (pretty sure just being here equates the same if they log your traffic as you say), if those last 2 statements are true, well. If those 2 statements are not true, then you can surely use them. So is the Is the I'm just trying to figure exactly how they word the law, if it's demmend criminal or not.

I'll stilll leave this here as this isn't sketchy but one of the best

Reactions: msleomac

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Unless it's considered a criminal activity (pretty sure just being here equates the same if they log your traffic as you say), if those last 2 statements are true, well. If those 2 statements are not true, then you can surely use them. So is the Is the I'm just trying to figure exactly how they word the law, if it's demmend criminal or not.

I'll stilll leave this here as this isn't sketchy but one of the best
Its not that its a criminal activity but most brands refuse to operate their services here due to the government ordinance and interference. I seems it violates the company policy.

Opera browser is difficult to operate sometimes since it times out but it is available

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Its not that its a criminal activity but most brands refuse to operate their services here due to the government ordinance and interference. I seems it violates the company policy.

Opera browser is difficult to operate sometimes since it times out but it is available

I'd check out the VPN I posted. It's not one of those that advertise itself everywhere, it doesn't showboat around like NordVPN etc.

Reactions: msleomac

Darklordbd1

Dec 29, 2020
So Kate(stepmom) was always a whore. Otherwise Daniel wouldn't been able to talk her so easily into whoring herself out to strangers. Out of all the women so far, she's the least likeable imo opinion. The other three that the mc is staying with are just horny nymphs. Yet Kate is married, but she's whoring herself out because of "financial" reason. Bitch please. She's always been a whore and there's no way that she faithful to the MC's dad during there marriage before the pending divorce.

Reactions: Rufluszs
May 7, 2022
I liked this one. Sure, it has a few pacing problems and there is the NTR component but at least it's different from the 200 games I played before in here.

I'll watch this thread with interest.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
The Golden Boy [v0.2] Unofficial Android Port (With Animation)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 105mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Any hope of a mac port pls?

Oct 14, 2018
What's the point of making it multiple protag if you don't let the player make decisive decisions for the characters.
If it's all following a hard story/script with no options to make changes with your choices, then it makes more sense to just make it a single protag with "Meanwhile" scenes with the other characters.

Reactions: The King of Pirates

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
So twice now, none of my prior saves have worked going all the way back the start of the game. MEANING...I'm going to start over for the third AND LAST time. I feel like I have a pretty high tolerance for games w/big tits and great renders but figure this shit out dev or this game will die a quick death. So annoying.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

The game master

May 19, 2022
The Golden Boy [v0.2] Unofficial Android Port (With Animation)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 105mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Hey mixdrop not working for me so well aswell with others too can you pls give another download link

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
So instead of the usual MC corrupts a bunch of women, we have the women corrupting MC, looks promising.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Can anyone suggest another game where the female models look like the ones in this game ? (huge titties, fat ass etc basically)

Last edited:
Reactions: Singer2022
3.90 star(s) 41 Votes