WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
I hope that Kate is not easy bitch get fucked by her son like the Daydream in future updates ... she need scene build , she's MC's mother in the end .

Reactions: MikeOG

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
I like this game but why change format. Would have been better to go as in chapter 2 and interdependence character. as they come in to the game. please think about it . So it would keep flowing along .That way you don't have to start a new game because the way it is in 3. You have to start new game and thats a pain in the ass
so come on all what do you all think .

rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hey folks,
Made a unofficial compressed Mac Port
If you want an uncompressed port you can find it here

Original size: 714MB
Compressed size Q70: 62MB

macOS= /

Tested on Catalina 10.15.7

v0.3

Reactions: Calyps0

ohwonders

Apr 7, 2022
Promising game thus far. Can't wait for Michael to be available, have a feeling I'll enjoy that branch the most.

The 0.3 version is rather short, it acts as a good demo. I'd recommend anyone to try this one to get a sense if you'll like it or not. If you're into NTR, there's not much of it currently (only one scene), no futa currently either

May 27, 2017
A warning to future players, there is unavoidable NTR or Netorare (as it's now called in this site's tags), in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The 3 Protagonists' stories and all their supporting characters are intertwined and persistent in the same world.

Edit: Netorare has been added to the tags, but this information of the content present is still valid, for those who may need it.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 41 Votes