Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Wait this game became a vn game ? It was labeled as sandbox not a vn game . Hopefully if this game is still a sandbox game the hopefully the dev will add repeatable xxx events if it's like sandbox games like man of the house and summertime saga then I'm good.[ I'm not referring to grinding to get the next scene] If it's seen it once then just thrown into a gallery or vn then I'm out. not for me.

Last edited:

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
I think its just in his head...this dev removed NTR completely and reworked it. It would make no sense to add it again. Lol
Why not? The dev is pretty volatile. First it had unavoidable ntr, then he made it avoidable. Now he removed it but a lot of his patreons joined him for the ntr stuff that was in the game before so they will keep asking for it. The dev removed the ntr in hopes that it would bring more patreons but he clearly doesnt dislike that content as he had it be unavoidable before. So the most probable outcome is that the game will end up having avoidable ntr once he gained enough support from the vanilla crowd first. Thats how it always goes.

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
Why not? The dev is pretty volatile. First it had unavoidable ntr, then he made it avoidable. Now he removed it but a lot of his patreons joined him for the ntr stuff that was in the game before so they will keep asking for it. The dev removed the ntr in hopes that it would bring more patreons but he clearly doesnt dislike that content as he had it be unavoidable before. So the most probable outcome is that the game will end up having avoidable ntr once he gained enough support from the vanilla crowd first. Thats how it always goes.
I have never and will never financially support a game/Dev that has NTR even if it is avoidable.

fullflex

May 28, 2018
Here is the new Update 3.7b !

Changelog:

• Fixed a bug on Android where the bottom menu would disappear after the first choice with Eva (Lust path).
  • Added an alternate scene with Mary (Lust path).
  • Fixed some renders of scenes with Mary.
  • Fixed some minor bugs.
  • Fixed some typos.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I played the game a lil bit before the rework and the Dev has some talent in making visuals The women are hot and what animations i seen was good. The only thing holding me back from supporting him was the NTR can't stand it not even if it's avoidable and here's why. usually when you split your routes like that one side usually gets updated more than the other and takes twice as long to get decent updates. Now that he has removed the NTR completly or so i've heard i will support him once we get a few sex scenes in it.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
My biggest problem with this game is that the renply buttons are completely absent. No back, hide, or menu buttons are really inconvenient.

Reactions: tossler

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheGoldenBoy-0.3.7b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Golden Boy [v0.3.7b Reworked] [Serious Punch]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Mar 5, 2023
The optional NTR part is my speculation. I also meant it as a joke, since people over here are cagey about it and excited by it.
The dev can confirm if my speculation is true or not, but that might affect the number of subscription they get so, I am okay seeing if I'm correct or not in future releases.

However, let me ask you again. We know there is a kid from one of the women we are potentially chasing. The kid was out going super chad and well before we knew it, the player was cucked - in the older storyline. We know the dev reworked the game because the story was a mess. So, the question about the kid being an introvert or an extrovert makes me wonder if that part of the story is in the works or not?

And dev, all the women in this game have more or less the same body type - can we have some variety in the body types of the women we are chasing?

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
The optional NTR part is my speculation. I also meant it as a joke, since people over here are cagey about it and excited by it.
The dev can confirm if my speculation is true or not, but that might affect the number of subscription they get so, I am okay seeing if I'm correct or not in future releases.

However, let me ask you again. We know there is a kid from one of the women we are potentially chasing. The kid was out going super chad and well before we knew it, the player was cucked - in the older storyline. We know the dev reworked the game because the story was a mess. So, the question about the kid being an introvert or an extrovert makes me wonder if that part of the story is in the works or not?

And dev, all the women in this game have more or less the same body type - can we have some variety in the body types of the women we are chasing?
I enjoy NTR on occasion, but I also like trigger warnings so I can opt out of a scene of I'm not in the mood for it.

Reactions: hobobobb

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

I don't see the point in the dev removing all the NTR from the game in the rework just for him to add it again. I don't mind games with avoidable/optional NTR but adding that again would probably kill the game.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes