milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
This game need more sexual content, the revamp killed all the action from before, even if it was NTR (that i'm not a fan).
My advice for content:
Next update: fuck a side character and 1st base with a main character.
Following update: fuck another side character and 2nd base with main character from before.
... and so on.
That way the Dev will keep everyone hooked, waiting for each and every update, instead of being disappointed with the lack of sexual content or serious case of blue balls.
so remake version deleted all ntr scene...good news for me

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheGoldenBoy-0.3.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: AwsHen

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
not to bad im just glad the you dont need to have to worry about patch as it now lets you choose the relations between MC and the women

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Description: "Boy in his 20's"
*looks at the MC*
"Reworked"

Ah.... so this was made dumb on purpose....

Reactions: citrone

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
Lust or Love? I've done a complete run on both paths. At this point there are some flavour differences between the paths (butt job or hand job, different set up scene for a blowjob). Some scenes are gated by the number of lust or love points you have with a particular LI. Biggest difference on the paths is whether Laura is Eva's mother, or a friend (they look the same age and there is a legitimate GILF in the mix already). MC becomes much more aggressive on lust path. No incest patch needed as you can specify roles, however the default for two LI's is stepmother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. It's primarily shota/milf in orientation with a frisson of incest just to spice it up, and if you aren't bothered by inflated breasts, buts, and a dick it's well worth playing. Lust/Love paths are probably going to be quite different eventually.

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes