WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
Another Developer who have forgot who the most interesting character is.
who cares about the other skanks?

Bring on Kate what the hell!
Sayed the same thing months ago when the MC moved to live with the 3 bitchs house.

Since that , i didn't download any updates, i even redownload the old version after getting disappointed with the rework first release.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
What a disappointment. I thought this game wouldn't pay the fashionable price of including lesbian scenes. But yes, it seems like an obligation to include the lesbian theme in all the damn games. Also unavoidable here
Well, although now it seems that if you don't like it it's politically incorrect, no, not all of us like it damn
It's not politically incorrect to not like lesbian scenes, just like it's not politically incorrect to not like gay scenes. Less men have issues with lesbian scenes unless maybe they are insecure about seeiong two women have fun together, than they do with gay scenes. That doesn't mean that disliking either of them is politically incorrect, or correct either, it's just people's preferences.

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

omnimunch

Feb 13, 2020
What a disappointment. I thought this game wouldn't pay the fashionable price of including lesbian scenes. But yes, it seems like an obligation to include the lesbian theme in all the damn games. Also unavoidable here
Well, although now it seems that if you don't like it it's politically incorrect, no, not all of us like it damn
This dude got the lesbian tag enabled then gets triggered when they show lesbians LOL. No, not all games have lesbians in it, it's just a common preference. Imagine switching this comment with "big tits" and playing a game where someone with big tits shows up "wTf dUdE iT sEems lIkE aN oBliGatIon tO iNcLuDe bIg tITs tHeMe iN aLl tHe DaMn gAmeS". No ones saying you're being politically incorrect, though making that statement is quite telling of your intelligence level. I'm not crazy about lesbian scenes, but notice i'm not bitching about it either.

Anmity

Jul 13, 2020
This dude got the lesbian tag enabled then gets triggered when they show lesbians LOL. No, not all games have lesbians in it, it's just a common preference. Imagine switching this comment with "big tits" and playing a game where someone with big tits shows up "wTf dUdE iT sEems lIkE aN oBliGatIon tO iNcLuDe bIg tITs tHeMe iN aLl tHe DaMn gAmeS". No ones saying you're being politically incorrect, though making that statement is quite telling of your intelligence level. I'm not crazy about lesbian scenes, but notice i'm not bitching about it either.
You say that as if there aren't people going into threads for games with big or even huge tits, play the games, and then go and comment on how the game was ruined by the tit sizes they could already see in the previews. I've seen plenty. :D

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I have made a replay gallery for those that having missed some scenes.

Extract in [game folder], as usual modified file have backup.
So, it should continue to work with the next update minus new scene.

EDIT: Correction from 0.3.9.1 applied, no new scene.
Chapter 4 breaks the existing code, the dev changed Chapter <n> to CH <n> on the image path.

J007ss

Apr 17, 2021
I have made a replay gallery for those that having missed some scenes.

Extract in [game folder], as usual modified file have backup.
So, it should continue to work with the next update minus new scene.

EDIT: Correction from 0.3.9.1 applied, no new scene.
Could you please update to version 0.4.0?

Moonman1

May 17, 2018
does it have enough contents or should i wait for more update (i staoped after the first release)

rikudolazero

Dec 25, 2018
Mc gets cucked yet again,
I know its not a serious game but still pretty bullshit to make eva and laura lesbians,
I dont understand the need to make all female characters lesbians , its like if every other dude was just sucking dicks casually.
Totally agree, don't know why dev focus so much on some female characters as romantic or sexual partners if at the end he is going to make them have sex with other people even if it's with women or between each other. There should be at least an option for players that are not ok with it.

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes