hardon112

Aug 7, 2023
with in a few days maybe sunday / monday according to post at other site. but anyway it will come when its ready

-GOTTI-

May 2, 2023
In my opinion , the developer need to make straight to the point future planning tags, we seen a lot people arguing about their kink being removed or added, so on they don't need to spend any money the game development and waste the time playing the game.
Just my option , dont take hard.
Precisely.... Prior to advancing beyond further acts of the visual novel I would NEED to acquire information for planned kinks......

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not bad, but the story gets a bit goofy, and geez overcompensating much.
The tags really need sorting, was disappointed it has foot job tag and then nothing, and why there is no harem tag but you can not reject anyone especially granny just ew.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
The Golden Boy v0.4.0

Link Download [PC - Android - Mac]:

Changelog v0.4.0:
  • 295 New Renders
  • 8 New Animations
  • New Scenes with Eva
  • New Scenes with Laura
  • New Scenes with Carla
  • New Scene with Natalie
  • New Scene with Mary

Last edited:

BigBoss

Jun 14, 2017
MILF DETECTED:love:

Multiple protagonist :cry:

Sex with others is Not Avoidable:FacePalm:

Remake: Take 1 - Take 2 - Take 3 :KEK:
I have seen this comment for the longest time and not until today did I realize you were editing this constantly, well played.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheGoldenBoy-0.4.0Reworked
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
View attachment 2990728 ...Why distort women's bodies like this???? :unsure: NOT A NICE VIEW.:confused: "OPINION."
Probably a bad attempt of the dev to make unique characters, or try to make them "sexy" by enlarging their qualities (but failing at it), in any case you already said it, the key word here is "distort".:rolleyes:
Although you can actually see women who have undergone surgery, who look like this.:ROFLMAO::poop:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
That's it, man. These brothers, instead of appreciating it, criticize it as if it were something very dirty, definitely doing it alone is not easy, so know how to support it because it has a lot of quality
I think there would be no problem if there was an opportunity to choose if you want to have her as Li, instead of it being forced. That way whoever likes her can fuck her, whoever doesn't can just move on. ;)
Personally, I don't care, I don't like her, but I'm not complaining.

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes