jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

5 dias atrás
I happened to read that "the developer does not have the technical ability to make a nice GILF."
I would like to explain something, using a comparison image.
In the first image you can see Carla.
Fixing the character, rendering and post-processing it took me about 2 hours (without the environment).
Why is she so different from the Carla you saw on the game?
The answer is very simple:
I write the story and the texts, translate them into English, Rendering a lot of stuff, post-processing all, and then coding everything to Renpy.
So if I spent 2 hours on a single render, you would see one update a year.
I know there are a lot of smart people in this community who already know this, but I wanted to make it clear. The problem is not the lack of skills, but the lack of time, when dealing with all aspects of a project.

Always remember that I am the first to dream of making a visual novel with that graphic detail.
And I hope to get enough funding while I finish The Golden Boy, so the next project I present to you will be even more awesome.

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021

5 dias atrás
I happened to read that "the developer does not have the technical ability to make a nice GILF."
I would like to explain something, using a comparison image.
In the first image you can see Carla.
Fixing the character, rendering and post-processing it took me about 2 hours (without the environment).
Why is she so different from the Carla you saw on the game?
The answer is very simple:
I write the story and the texts, translate them into English, Rendering a lot of stuff, post-processing all, and then coding everything to Renpy.
So if I spent 2 hours on a single render, you would see one update a year.
I know there are a lot of smart people in this community who already know this, but I wanted to make it clear. The problem is not the lack of skills, but the lack of time, when dealing with all aspects of a project.

Always remember that I am the first to dream of making a visual novel with that graphic detail.
And I hope to get enough funding while I finish The Golden Boy, so the next project I present to you will be even more awesome.
the MC's grandma is very ugly lol

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I'm confused at the start it said step mum, now some woman running after a thief and it says step mum, so which is it.

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes