lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Why does most games when get updated there's maybe 2 or 3 scenes added with about 5-10 minutes playing time?Why even bother updating it.
Because most of those games are developed by one person working alone with limited resources and not by studios with dozens of people? The updates are small but they come in a monthly-basis instead of the "one update per year" that most devs are doing now, so it's a fair trade by me since we can always chose skip some of these updates and let more content be stockpilled before play again

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys can someone give me some advice?
Do this game have different path to choice? I mean i know that there are choice based on love/lust.
But now i meet other women. And i had a choice to witch women i wanna see.
So i need to choice from Melany and Natalie. So i was thinking. Do this game have different path?
If i start to choice Melany, then i lose Natalie? Or the game soon or later give me the remaining choice to do?

Can someone give me some advice?
Thank you

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
MILF DETECTED:love:

Multiple protagonist :cry:

Sex with others is Not Avoidable:FacePalm:

Remake: Take 1 - Take 2 - Take 3 :KEK:
Is this really a third remake?!

Edit:
I'm getting reactions but not answers.
Fellas, Please enlighten me with the answer. I have no intentions of hoping for the advancement and completion of a story that constantly gets remade.

Last edited:

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
mmm are the scenes divided into 2 paths, or is it necessary to have a certain amount of points for each one? Or, for example, can I farm a couple of Lust Points on my Love path without it affecting it?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: brayet

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
every single time there is a new update for android I have to restart and it make me mad especilly because I have to decide again for wich path to see at the start (for the side girls paths).... why cant it be just an update intead of a new game is it soo dificult?

citrone

Jul 17, 2023
Why does most games when get updated there's maybe 2 or 3 scenes added with about 5-10 minutes playing time?Why even bother updating it.
this game reminds of 4 other games, all abandoned
the dev is always a "new" name that just disappears a few months in

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
What a disappointment. I thought this game wouldn't pay the fashionable price of including lesbian scenes. But yes, it seems like an obligation to include the lesbian theme in all the damn games. Also unavoidable here
Well, although now it seems that if you don't like it it's politically incorrect, no, not all of us like it damn

• Angry
Reactions: El Tanque and Éama

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
There are 33 million women in the US between the ages of 25 and 40. The odds of even one of those women looking like Eva are very high.
But we are talking about "Fanstay" here, so what is the point of even bringing up "distorted."

Come on facepalms :ROFLMAO:
1696856383644.png ...... 1696856659629.png .....What is the difference??? ;) :unsure:....PS....every man to his own taste. ;) ....proverb. ;) ;) ;) CRITICISM.:)there are no people who want the first photo ;)

Last edited:

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
I quit after the first 10 new images, when every one created an error replacing the image with a screen full of code.

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes