4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
Does Jack ever go after Becky if she and Todd get together? Can we encourage it? It'd be hot to get the true love of his life to start cheating on him like we were
could be a nice idea, depending on the path but if we get away of todd, not really our buisness after what happen

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Does Jack ever go after Becky if she and Todd get together? Can we encourage it? It'd be hot to get the true love of his life to start cheating on him like we were
Sadly, the life of other people is pretty much static outside of MC's bubble. I mean, i was similarly hoping that in scenario where Susan ends up with Chad and MC breaks up with her over it, then after a few weeks/months Chad would get bored of Susan and dump her, because we can read in his own files that he isn't so much interested in fucking girls per se, but in shoring up his fragile masculinity by fucking girlfriends of other guys. But it never happens.

Amarix

Dec 10, 2018
My game has recently started giving me this error message:

"Your browser either lacks or has disabled the Web Storage API, so this game is running in a degraded mode. You may be able to continue, however, some parts may not work properly."

It stops me from saving to the browser and stops me from being able to retrieve my saves. I'm using Firefox, it works on Chrome just fine but I'd like to retrieve my saves if possible. Anyone know how to fix this, or at least where the saves are located?

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018

"Your browser either lacks or has disabled the Web Storage API, so this game is running in a degraded mode. You may be able to continue, however, some parts may not work properly."

It stops me from saving to the browser and stops me from being able to retrieve my saves. I'm using Firefox, it works on Chrome just fine but I'd like to retrieve my saves if possible. Anyone know how to fix this, or at least where the saves are located?
When saving choose to save to your hard drive/ ssd. The save should go to where your downloads go, When you want to load that save just choose load from hard drive option. You most likely have reached a browser cache/storage limit. In that you need to clear those files out, since browser don't truly have unlimited storage space for what is normally temporary data. There was a problem back in the "olden" days where you sometimes had to clear out the flash player storage manually because only so much space was reserved for stuff like flash game saves and the like, once you hit the limit you couldn't save until it was cleared out.

Amon-Noatak

Apr 28, 2017
The game is a couple updates away from being completed.
It is not abandoned, the developer is just slow and unpredictable with his release window. Join the discord to see it is not abandoned.

Tater2805

May 15, 2023
So I'm at the part where Katie asks us to get make up, nail polish, and a buttplug and I'm unable to because it says its too girly. I feel like I've done every fem option(I'm at fem3 right now) and I continued a handful of days after that, thinking maybe there was another event to give me more fem but so far nothing. Is this a bug, or did I make some mistake somewhere?

Maeror Ignis

Sep 21, 2020
So I'm at the part where Katie asks us to get make up, nail polish, and a buttplug and I'm unable to because it says its too girly. I feel like I've done every fem option(I'm at fem3 right now) and I continued a handful of days after that, thinking maybe there was another event to give me more fem but so far nothing. Is this a bug, or did I make some mistake somewhere?
Think there's an event with Todd that pushes your femininity up by a point, then you're good to go. Not sure though, been a while since I played.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
It's a minor bug. For whatever reason it's checking your "heterosexuality."
As Maeror Ignis says, visit Todd at the gym. Once your hetero is 7 or less, you can buy it.
That check should be removed tbh.

mpm21

Oct 25, 2021

This post should be helpful.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Jack juste wants to fuck his son's girlfriend. Make of her his fuck-toy. If Todd is your boyfriend, Jack will want to fuck you. If Todd is Becky or Olivia's boyfriend, Jack will want to fuck Becky or Olivia.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes