4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

rawberry97

Dec 26, 2019
are there anymore scenes with the clerk besides the record videos for him at the beggining and the one where you get the snake from him? if so how can i get them

TMaximum

Feb 15, 2018
I'm pretty new to this game so this might be a stupid question so please bare with me if it is, but is it possible to romance/sleep with Oliver without going the cuck route? Just curious cause of one of the screenshots on the main page here.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
I'm pretty new to this game so this might be a stupid question so please bare with me if it is, but is it possible to romance/sleep with Oliver without going the cuck route? Just curious cause of one of the screenshots on the main page here.
No, you will always have to be a cuck to sleep with one of the professors

Reactions: TMaximum

Maeror Ignis

Sep 21, 2020
Damn I love this game. I really hope we get the final update to finish the story. I haven't found another game with such satisfying progression in the transformation. most of them are just "take this pill and bam you're a girl".
I mean, I agree entirely, but also having played Lobersterman's other game (Girl Spy), I'm more looking forward to an update to that, even if it was a joke project. :cry:

Also also, playing either while 'She's On Fire' blasts in the background is - pardon the repetition - a blast.

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
lmao the fools supporting on subs are slow lmao dude just getting passive income for nothing lmfao bozos
I understand the cynicism - especially if you've been burned by a developer before.

I'm not milking anything. I'm under the gun in my real job in my real life and when something has to give, unfortunately this beautiful filthy side hobby of mine is what does. I've explained that on Subscribestar and Discord.

Development of the next update of The Good Son continues, as does the next update for Girl Spy.

People are always welcome to unsubscribe, as many have already. It's a perfectly reasonable response to my tardiness. I just want people to know there's nothing malicious going on here - just a busy dude wishing he had more time to write smut. :)

강인경

Jul 5, 2021
I understand the cynicism - especially if you've been burned by a developer before.

I'm not milking anything. I'm under the gun in my real job in my real life and when something has to give, unfortunately this beautiful filthy side hobby of mine is what does. I've explained that on Subscribestar and Discord.

Development of the next update of The Good Son continues, as does the next update for Girl Spy.

People are always welcome to unsubscribe, as many have already. It's a perfectly reasonable response to my tardiness. I just want people to know there's nothing malicious going on here - just a busy dude wishing he had more time to write smut. :)
if you dont mind i asking this, what is your real job? i'm curious because you said busy because ur real job ._.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Guess I'm the odd one, because if the developer is honest and upfront then its my own decision if I keep supporting the project or not. Just this year one of the games I back, the developer abandon but I kept supporting for a few months to help them out money wise and didn't expect anything back. This isn't like Planet Fitness, they don't make it super hard to stop the payments.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes