4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
next release date?
Patreon refused to comment further so there's nothing Lobsterman9999 can do on that front. That being said, they're in the process of moving to subscribestar, just waiting for their account to be approved. Despite the recent upheaval they have the update nearly finished and will most probably post it on subscribestar early next month.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
if there's a feminization games tier list, this would be at the top alongside PE and secretary no cap
Just make your own tier list on "General discussion" if your topic is relatively popular people would be happy to help

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
What's PE?

Also are those games have feminization without the humiliation like this game?
Perverted Education

And I'd say no to both. Perverted Education got changed to conform with Patreon's Community Guidelines so it may be (mostly) humiliation free now, but the old (or rather patched) version I played definitely had quite humiliating moments. Secretary has some minor humiliation at the start and does track humiliation as a stat, so you probably shouldn't expect it to be avoidable (though I don't know for sure as it's been quite a while since I last played it… hmm, maybe I should do that now, even if it's just to konami Alex again :love:).

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Perverted Education

And I'd say no to both. Perverted Education got changed to conform with Patreon's Community Guidelines so it may be (mostly) humiliation free now, but the old (or rather patched) version I played definitely had quite humiliating moments. Secretary has some minor humiliation at the start and does track humiliation as a stat, so you probably shouldn't expect it to be avoidable (though I don't know for sure as it's been quite a while since I last played it… hmm, maybe I should do that now, even if it's just to konami Alex again :love:).

Thanks. Lastly do any of these games have any hetero content? (MC + male)

Most feminization games lean on female + MC for some reason and that basically just lesbian sex imo since MC is feminized. I like the good son because it has a lot of hetero scenes.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
THIS IS MY FAVORITE GAME SINCE ITS CREATION... WHY WOULD PATREON DO THIS DX... I hope nothing bad happens and the game proceeds as normal.
Obviously, Patreon and Their "Morality Police"(Paypal) are Fucking Douche-bags.
Constantly nit-picking and tearing apart all the Good Game and allowing worthless Crap to slip through.
(Patreon Has Seriously Ruined So Many games!! Why Do they Even Bother??)
I Really WISH That ALL DEV's would Gang-up and Boycott the Patri-pussies, and Put them out of business!!

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Thanks. Lastly do any of these games have any hetero content? (MC + male)

Most feminization games lean on female + MC for some reason and that basically just lesbian sex imo since MC is feminized. I like the good son because it has a lot of hetero scenes.
As far as I recall PE mostly deals with lesbian experiences, yes. At least as far as love interests go. There's some (forced) hetero stuff, like with your best friend (who can be either guy or gal, but it's only first base with them, so…), some bullies, and a randy coach at school, but no meaningful relationships to build. There may be more content upon becoming the school slut, but that's end game already and probably not what you're looking for.

Secretary has a few relationships to build and offers both (trans)lesbian as well as hetero content. The story lines are really great, though I can't comment on how far each of the them go. It's been quite large a game already the last time I played – when a plant was just a plant – and has only gotten bigger and most probably also better. I wholeheartedly recommend you pick it up and see for yourself. Alex (be a gent, massage her feet, stay put, and help a lady out… ;)), Bob, Kurt, and Ms. Antlers are introduced in the first minutes of play, as is your new position as Ms. Antlers secretary. Maybe also play to your first therapy session, after which you should have a firm understanding of what to expect from the game.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
As far as I recall PE mostly deals with lesbian experiences, yes. At least as far as love interests go. There's some (forced) hetero stuff, like with your best friend (who can be either guy or gal, but it's only first base with them, so…), some bullies, and a randy coach at school, but no meaningful relationships to build. There may be more content upon becoming the school slut, but that's end game already and probably not what you're looking for.

Secretary has a few relationships to build and offers both (trans)lesbian as well as hetero content. The story lines are really great, though I can't comment on how far each of the them go. It's been quite large a game already the last time I played – when a plant was just a plant – and has only gotten bigger and most probably also better. I wholeheartedly recommend you pick it up and see for yourself. Alex (be a gent, massage her feet, stay put, and help a lady out… ;)), Bob, Kurt, and Ms. Antlers are introduced in the first minutes of play, as is your new position as Ms. Antlers secretary. Maybe also play to your first therapy session, after which you should have a firm understanding of what to expect from the game.
Thanks for the detailed response. Yeah sounds like PE isn't for me. I might try Secretary in the mean time while waiting for the next update on this game.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes