4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

Scouser66

Aug 6, 2018
with the way the game is progressing, I know that full SRS looks to be on the books, but I am curious as to weather a just castration option will be available, to make the PC into a ballless sissy, at least for a while.

Reactions: Vagic

paco.rerse

Jan 4, 2021
I really enjoyed this game and it's storyline and progression, is there anywhay I can find similar themed games??
Thanks for the hard work!

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
I really enjoyed this game and it's storyline and progression, is there anywhay I can find similar themed games??
Thanks for the hard work!
to this quality, not really. but similar games would be My Destiny, Friends of Mine, Secretary to name a few that have content while others are in lack off that are not worth the mention

Reactions: paco.rerse

yaoiuser13

Jun 6, 2017
to this quality, not really. but similar games would be My Destiny, Friends of Mine, Secretary to name a few that have content while others are in lack off that are not worth the mention
can you link my destiny please , with just this name is a bit hard to find the actualy game (name is a bit genereic)

Reactions: Kopis

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
Update v0.7 is chugging along nicely (albeit a bit slowly, on account of a lot of real life work). For the first time in a while I'm back in the early game as I add a brand new disloyal path for Susan - basically a cuckold relationship without any kind of interracial angle to it. It's pretty spicy - I think people will like it! Also adding in an early single path for those that want to ditch Susan and experience the game solo. Lots of fun scenes for this new path.

And, of course, the post-masquerade world is being built out, too. Quite a few changes in the late game, as we inch our way to the climax.

But, as I've mentioned in the game's Discord server, I won't be done in November, as I'd planned. This update is not going to be ready until the middle of December.

Which is a massive bummer, I know. I understand if you're peeved to be reading this. Ultimately, I'm a one-man operation and when real work hits hard, the hours I need to write and code just disappear. But work will slow in December and then it'll be released.

I appreciate your patience here, everyone. It's going to be a really fun update. I'll try and check F95 again soon if anyone has questions.

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
Update v0.7 is chugging along nicely (albeit a bit slowly, on account of a lot of real life work). For the first time in a while I'm back in the early game as I add a brand new disloyal path for Susan - basically a cuckold relationship without any kind of interracial angle to it. It's pretty spicy - I think people will like it! Also adding in an early single path for those that want to ditch Susan and experience the game solo. Lots of fun scenes for this new path.

And, of course, the post-masquerade world is being built out, too. Quite a few changes in the late game, as we inch our way to the climax.

But, as I've mentioned in the game's Discord server, I won't be done in November, as I'd planned. This update is not going to be ready until the middle of December.

Which is a massive bummer, I know. I understand if you're peeved to be reading this. Ultimately, I'm a one-man operation and when real work hits hard, the hours I need to write and code just disappear. But work will slow in December and then it'll be released.

I appreciate your patience here, everyone. It's going to be a really fun update. I'll try and check F95 again soon if anyone has questions.

Waiting is a bummer sure, but my question is. How do I get that Support Banner

soulo

Nov 7, 2018
can you link my destiny please , with just this name is a bit hard to find the actualy game (name is a bit genereic)
Just click on forums -> games and use the quicksearch field, works pretty neat for every game on this platform.

deathlymad

Oct 14, 2020
I really love this game.

Question - Can you romance both Nazarov and Todd in the same playthrough? Like I'd prefer to get the big, natural boob job for my aesthetic preferences but idk if Nazarov will like me as much. And I really like Todd's breeding/pregnancy kink but also Nazarov is Mads Mikkelsen... Tough T_T

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes