ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
enters into a pirate site
tells the pirates to not pirate and just wait
refuses to elaborate further
leaves
"The pirate hero you all need appears"

v0.7 Is Out!!!

This one was a journey, but the update is here! See the MEGA link below.

Please, do not distribute this link for the next seven days. After that, it will be released publicly.

Change log and all the rest will follow soon. For now, just enjoy this update. The majority of this update focuses on a new path (right from the beginning of the game) with Susan. It's a disloyal path but very different from her original disloyal path.

This update also includes some additional content post-masquerade, the ability to break up with Susan early on in the game, and a visual inventory that I'm pretty proud of.

This update demanded I rework some old code, so please note that v0.6 saves are likely incompatible and won't work right in v0.7. I recommend people start a fresh save for this update.

Because I was tinkering with a lot of older code and also preparing the game's design for the climax (still a few updates away), there are likely bugs in this version. I look to you all as my 'beta testers' to help me identify and squash these bugs before this update's public release in a week's time.

Please post all bugs to Discord.

Thank you all for your support over the past few months. This update was tough for me to create, but it's given me the space I need to develop some of the 'more fun' content to write in the next update (side events, romances, etc.).

DivineRowland

Nov 13, 2021
Since I gotta start a new save anyway sheeesh
ah-shit-here-we-go-again-ah-shit.gif
"The pirate hero you all need appears"
Mega

v0.7 Is Out!!!

This one was a journey, but the update is here! See the MEGA link below.

Please, do not distribute this link for the next seven days. After that, it will be released publicly.

Change log and all the rest will follow soon. For now, just enjoy this update. The majority of this update focuses on a new path (right from the beginning of the game) with Susan. It's a disloyal path but very different from her original disloyal path.

This update also includes some additional content post-masquerade, the ability to break up with Susan early on in the game, and a visual inventory that I'm pretty proud of.

This update demanded I rework some old code, so please note that v0.6 saves are likely incompatible and won't work right in v0.7. I recommend people start a fresh save for this update.

Because I was tinkering with a lot of older code and also preparing the game's design for the climax (still a few updates away), there are likely bugs in this version. I look to you all as my 'beta testers' to help me identify and squash these bugs before this update's public release in a week's time.

Please post all bugs to Discord.

Thank you all for your support over the past few months. This update was tough for me to create, but it's given me the space I need to develop some of the 'more fun' content to write in the next update (side events, romances, etc.).

Reactions: Vikki Parris

Thurein9415

Apr 18, 2020
View attachment 751389

Overview:
The Good Son is an erotic game where the main character - a young man in his last year of university - is asked to pay off the mob in order to save his father. To keep up with the mob's ever increasing demands for cash, he'll have to get creative - and creative means crossdressing as a woman in order to work as a waitress in a nightclub! What comes next is a gradual progression into a new, feminine, and submissive way of life. His life will forever be changed through the guidance and support his cheerful and talented supervisor (Katie), his gorgeous and empathic girlfriend (Susan), and his incredibly kind and well-built best friend / personal trainer (Todd).​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-22
Release Date: 2021-12-22
Developer: Lobsterman9999 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

First Walkthrough:

Second Walkthrough:

Characters:
DOWNLOAD
All: - - -
Other: COMPRESSED

ADIDAS thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 751385 View attachment 751386 View attachment 751387 View attachment 751388
please, more quick update this game

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
Well that is an early christmas gift, of one of the best games I've played on here.

New Susan Path is also intriguing, as I only ever played the girlfriend path and truly loved it. So I am excited to see what the new path is about.

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
God I remember playing this game ages ago on mobile before 0.4 I think there is so much more stuff ,someone remind me to check this out in a week please.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Can anyone who played the latest update tell what's the difference between old Susan Ntr path and new Susan disloyal path?
P.s I don't mind the spoilers.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes