4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
in a previous playthrough, i manage to get "call her off" instead of "tell her you weren't actually found a beta...." but i forgot how i did it, does anyone knows how to get it again

Capture.PNG

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
43 days have passed and I'm still on this mission. I've already entered Cauldron , 43x, and Kate hasn't appeared yet. Any tips?

gg.JPG

Feb 15, 2019
For anyone who's played 0.6 and is unsure whether to play this for the endgame content, I would highly advise against it, to call the game post-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimal would be an insult to the word minimal. There's barely anything there, just placeholders for the two dates I've tried.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
For anyone who's played 0.6 and is unsure whether to play this for the endgame content, I would highly advise against it, to call the game post-
minimal would be an insult to the word minimal. There's barely anything there, just placeholders for the two dates I've tried.
the only things post masquerad that i found was

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
the only things post masquerad that i found was
Also the scene with the MC's mom (plot-related - there's no sexual encounter between family members), plus the new dynamic at university. But yes - this update focused on the new disloyal path for Susan, plus some behind the scenes technical work (like adding the visual inventory).

Good news, you pirates - v0.7.3 is now out to the public .

Hope you all enjoy!

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Also the scene with the MC's mom (plot-related - there's no sexual encounter between family members), plus the new dynamic at university. But yes - this update focused on the new disloyal path for Susan, plus some behind the scenes technical work (like adding the visual inventory).

Good news, you pirates - v0.7.3 is now out to the public .

Hope you all enjoy!
Thanks! Now I will download it and play some!!! :>)

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Are there any father son incest content in this game or just pure sissification feminization of the main character?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Are there any father son incest content in this game or just pure sissification feminization of the main character?
Since getting the father released from the mobsters is the primary driver of the game - there really is no father to have any incest with - just feminization/sissification in a semi-voluntary way.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes