4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Are there any other games that have dad son incest content without any sissification transformation just like randiels young Marcus are there other games like that

Thurein9415

Apr 18, 2020
View attachment 751389

Overview:
The Good Son is an erotic game where the main character - a young man in his last year of university - is asked to pay off the mob in order to save his father. To keep up with the mob's ever increasing demands for cash, he'll have to get creative - and creative means crossdressing as a woman in order to work as a waitress in a nightclub! What comes next is a gradual progression into a new, feminine, and submissive way of life. His life will forever be changed through the guidance and support his cheerful and talented supervisor (Katie), his gorgeous and empathic girlfriend (Susan), and his incredibly kind and well-built best friend / personal trainer (Todd).​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-28
Release Date: 2021-12-28
Developer: Lobsterman9999 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

First Walkthrough:

Second Walkthrough:

Characters:
DOWNLOAD
All: - MEGA -
Html only: - - MEGA -
Other: COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 751385 View attachment 751386 View attachment 751387 View attachment 751388
please more upgrade faster than before
add more trans sex videos than before

yaoiuser13

Jun 6, 2017
Since getting the father released from the mobsters is the primary driver of the game - there really is no father to have any incest with - just feminization/sissification in a semi-voluntary way.
i mean there was that dream sequence with jack and todd, but i think it's extremely unlikely that the jack and todd together will be a thing

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Are there any other games that have dad son incest content without any sissification transformation just like randiels young Marcus are there other games like that
Wrong place to ask my man. Most people who play "sissifiction" "feminization" focused games won't be interested in gay content;). You'd hv better chance to ask in a sandboxie game thread :p
And there's not many to my knowledge, except Young Marcus Expanded and Medieval Times, all others I know hv dad-son gay incest are pretty much dead, Such as Horny Chronicles (furry warning), Familial Bonds .

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
When the invite choices show up it list off who you are able to invite. If Todd invites Olivia than you are able to invite Cade but you have to have progressed to the point where you have casual sexual activities already. His Loyalty should be at 2 and his love at 5 if you fully progressed him. To get Todd to invite Olivia you have to train to be a masseuse and let Olivia give him a HJ and not stay behind when they are talking afterwards. You won't mention cade and would simply refer to him as mystery guy to todd
not sure if the conditions changed at 0.7.3 but I did not let Olivia touch Todd during the massage lesson and I can still invite Cade. I did postpone the beach event for Cade to make sure I progressed enough in Cade path. I also let MC stay with Cade when Todd broke in, not sure if that mattered.

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
so still being forced on todd as there is STILL nothing to progrees time on Sundays other than gym this game really need a advance time option

Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
dude it's the summertime saga of html
too bad it's not a too orthodox game to cling more people to it but the history is pretty great, nice job

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
I haven't played this in a while. Is the beach scene repeatable? If not, maybe I should make a fresh start.
Thank you for updating this.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes