4.30 star(s) 63 Votes
Jan 31, 2021
The game is the same as most text-based games, where straight route is extremely small (in this one there is, in others not the slightest possibility) and always referring to the size of the character's penis, I would like to see another trigger that wasn't penis size or puritanistic and childish mentality of the main character or who will suffer netorare or normal betrayal.
And compared to Disclaimer 1, I'm sorry but our reality shows that it's the same as in the game. Where women much prefer a thick and huge penis, no matter if the guy is good or not, than a guy with a small, medium or large penis and is a nice guy. So it's frustrating both in game and in real life to have a small, medium or large penis. And because of that, I would like to see a game with a straight route, where the main or secondary character can either leave the relationship and go it alone or find someone to have a new relationship with.
It's a shame that it won't be this one, at least I hope they finish developing this one. Because it's disgusting to see so many games without finalizing development, with the tag abandoned.

Futafang

Oct 19, 2017
playing 7.3 and at the point of needing to buy nail polish, makeup and butt plug but the system won't let me buy makeup or nail polish (too girly)? is there something else I need to do first?

asdbkb01

May 24, 2021
playing 7.3 and at the point of needing to buy nail polish, makeup and butt plug but the system won't let me buy makeup or nail polish (too girly)? is there something else I need to do first?
I'm not sure about this particular moment, but there's either need to go to the university to get your femininity higher or go to the gym and get your homo higher
I replayed it recently, it worked fine, so i guess you have either of this

asdbkb01

May 24, 2021
Who is this Cade guy? I had a couple of conversations with him and he disappeared, did I do something wrong?
First appearance of Cade's happening
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
alongside 3 choices, which are
To interact with Cade you should have chose either the first or the second option. If you sticked with 3rd, then he's not in the game anymore as im concerned

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
First appearance of Cade's happening
alongside 3 choices, which are
To interact with Cade you should have chose either the first or the second option. If you sticked with 3rd, then he's not in the game anymore as im concerned
Hm, I thought I tried starting a love route, but I must've done something wrong...

asdbkb01

May 24, 2021
Hm, I thought I tried starting a love route, but I must've done something wrong...
also, needs to be mentioned if you're not very attentive to dialogs, you can be missing
Second thing again about attentiveness to dialogs, it can be that
If you're reading all dialogs, then you really just gave up on him xD Sad truth

Sorry for my poor english if smt

May 31, 2019

Save to disk, upload, make changes, download, load file from disk.
Gross.

any cheat in this game?
You can cheat in just about any HTML game like this.
Press F12, go to developer console and type
SugarCube.State.active.variables
(it's case sensitive btw).

It'll show you a list of every variable in the game.
To change one, you just type the above, with ".variable" at the end. ".variable" being whatever you want to change.

Say you want to change the "money" variable to 1000

Sugarcube.State.Active.Variables.Money = 1000
When you enter a new area/screen the money will refresh to 1000.

If it's a variable that's nested inside another, you have to add the variables in order, let's say that the "Money" variable is under the "Player" variable
Sugarcube.State.Active.Variables.Player.Money = 1000

That should get you started.
It seems more "complex" than editing the save in a save editor, but depending on your browser, most of it gets autocompleted as you type it. Plus you have the benefit of changing things in real time, without jumping through the hoops of saving to an external file, uploading it to a website, changing the vars, downloading it again, and loading the file from disk.
Any kind of external cheat plugin, online service, and anything else like that is kinda pointless when you can do it yourself without any issue. It's extremely simple to do.

There's a good thread on this site that goes over the basics of cheating with Twine and Sugarcube games. Definitely check it out.

SapphireFox83

Jul 9, 2020
In the scene in the bar with Lexi, when a guy with a christmas hat flirts with you, is there a way to select the "I... I'm a girl!" option?

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
In the scene in the bar with Lexi, when a guy with a christmas hat flirts with you, is there a way to select the "I... I'm a girl!" option?
For that those other 2 options are just there for effect it seems. The "I dont know" option is the only one that goes to another scene. No idea if those will eventually lead to something or not. Dont like it when there is "ghost" or fake choices like that in games. Theres more than a few in this game.

Bugy20

Dec 31, 2019
in Lexis storyline, in the event where Lexi is testing you, at the end you can make a choice wether you are a girl, a boy or are not sure abaut it. Does anybody know how to make the "Im a girl" choice available, because i can always only choose "Im not sure"

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
in Lexis storyline, in the event where Lexi is testing you, at the end you can make a choice wether you are a girl, a boy or are not sure abaut it. Does anybody know how to make the "Im a girl" choice available, because i can always only choose "Im not sure"
At that point there is no real choice. Of the 3 possibilities only 1 is an actual link in the source code:

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes