4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

dlombu

Mar 25, 2017
I'm hoping there will be some permanent chastity paths in future content, especially after introducing Carly, the sissy toy of Katie's friend. It shouldn't be handled like some small thing that just happens as the next stage like in other TF games but as something that the MC has to consent to and participate in building up to over time. For example, after seeing Carly in permanent chastity at the masquerade, if you're on the Katie love path, you could then be given the option to approach Katie and ask about it. She'd see your interest and tease you and ask if you're sure and send you on some task (maybe to find a welder that would be willing to do it), then again after you complete the task ask you if you're sure again, another task, another question if you're sure (so three times asking if you really want it), and then go ahead with welding a permanent cage on.

Similarly, on the REP path you could be given the option to approach Olivier after the masquerade, tell him you really want to show your commitment as the white boy propagandist by making chastity permanent and go through that process of being asked over and over if you're sure with some tasks in between. At the end, he could throw a big party for your "commitment ceremony" or whatever where society members are invited to watch your cage being welded shut, with the big orgy celebration afterwards where you of course serve as the now always chaste servant. On the beta path you could approach Susan to get it going. Similar thing, you understand your role now and want to commit to your betahood etc.

Anyway, I'd just like to see permanent chastity be involved as part of the endings, not as something imposed on MC, but as an optional path that the player has to choose and somehow prove over time that they really do want it.

Shiny_Boots

Jun 19, 2018
you have to have Susan on the loyal path and max love points with Todd and Susan (not sure about her). then you can form a throuple at the auction party
I think there's more to it because I edited their love to 10 each. Unless there's a higher number required.

Edit: There's a flag in the save file called "toddsusanstatus" with quotations included. It needs to be "toddsusanstatus": 2, for the thruple (Todd's words) to activate.

Changelogs mention threeways and I haven't seen them so I assume that's where I missed out on something.

Last edited:

brothermora

Dec 18, 2021
I think there's more to it because I edited their love to 10 each. Unless there's a higher number required.

Edit: There's a flag in the save file called "toddsusanstatus" with quotations included. It needs to be "toddsusanstatus": 2, for the thruple (Todd's words) to activate.

Changelogs mention threeways and I haven't seen them so I assume that's where I missed out on something.
I believe this comes from interacting with Susan at the Gym. You start by doing yoga several times. Afterwards (idk if this is a minimum number of times you visit Susan in Gym, or a stage in the story) she interacts with Todd and starts having sex with him at the Gym.

Edit: Before this you can have a threesome with Todd and Susan during your datenight with Susan. Afterwards you need to bring up the idea of another threesome during a datenight with Susan where she says she'd prefer to get to know Todd better before you three become a regular thing. At which point you suggest she gets a gym membership, and talk to Todd in order to get one for her.

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
Im already angry. the game has already updated two times and im still stuck on the same quest.
could someone complete this f**king quest for me please?
Im very grateful!

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Curious to know, I decided to go with Cade - does he have a ending yet or can we get endings yet? Very fun first playthrough though! My type of game.

asdbkb01

May 24, 2021
Curious to know, I decided to go with Cade - does he have a ending yet or can we get endings yet? Very fun first playthrough though! My type of game.
Nah, guess we'll get closer to endings next update but by now we have only placeholders there, but at least there is some kind of descriptions xDD

borrowed

Feb 18, 2020
So your loyal Nazarov not only that you told him about usb thing still plans to kill you man this either bug or no story path for this loyal path to Nazarov

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Nah, guess we'll get closer to endings next update but by now we have only placeholders there, but at least there is some kind of descriptions xDD
Dang it! Guess I'll really look forward to endings and what they have in mind.

Lowkey, I wish there was a route where you could turn Todd into a sissy and have him with his dad >>.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Vagic

moondrake

Aug 27, 2021
Is there a guide to the various paths at this point?
Also, is there a way to get the younger faces from FFS but still have someone that is not Todd’s father win the auction? I want that face but that line seems to Peter out at this point, especially if Todd dumps me, but I still have to dump Susan which seems to freeze things with Olivier and REP.
How much further do the various paths go after that?
Right now I have 4 different paths I’m cultivating; Susan/Olivier, Nazarov, Katie, and Todd. Though I seem to have activated Lexi randomly this most recent run through.

brothermora

Dec 18, 2021
Also, is there a way to get the younger faces from FFS but still have someone that is not Todd’s father win the auction? I want that face but that line seems to Peter out at this point, especially if Todd dumps me, but I still have to dump Susan which seems to freeze things with Olivier and REP.
Right now I have 4 different paths I’m cultivating; Susan/Olivier, Nazarov, Katie, and Todd. Though I seem to have activated Lexi randomly this most recent run through.
I believe so. The auction has a few different variables depending on who you invite, what you say, and your love points/story progression with certain characters. In my current run when I invite Cade to the auction, I end up with either Todd, Jack, or Cade depending on what final words I say (young man, old mature man, Black man) at the end of the auction. Try different combos if you don't want to end up with Jack.

Thebasement334

Jul 5, 2021
Let me guess you want the little caprice face too

Kamet-69

Jan 31, 2020
I think I am stuck.
the notebook say I can sell the ass in the cauldron but id does not happen.
can somebody advise.

Manga-fan

Jul 2, 2018
I've asked these before but never got an answer, so I thought I'd ask again. Is there a way to get the buttocks augmentation, or get bottom surgery to turn the penis into a vagina?

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes