4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

mide

Nov 28, 2017
iv seen the pics so i know the game has ntr even tho it doesnt have the tag. is it avoidable?

Amon-Noatak

Apr 28, 2017
iv seen the pics so i know the game has ntr even tho it doesnt have the tag. is it avoidable?
The game has 2 NTR paths. One with traditional cuckolding, one with interracial focus.
These are both completely optional, NTR/Cuckolding is totally avoidable.
You can keep your gf to yourself to the end.

mide

Nov 28, 2017
The game has 2 NTR paths. One with traditional cuckolding, one with interracial focus.
These are both completely optional, NTR/Cuckolding is totally avoidable.
You can keep your gf to yourself to the end.
so i started playing and at the end of the chad path. i stopped him from cucking me but she still said she wanted an open relationship so i ended up dumping her. didnt seem like i could keep her to myself at all.

and there seemed to be pictrues of her cheating on me in one of his tests so i think you still get cucked either way.

ntr should really be in the tags no idea why its not you can see the shit coming a mile away.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
What Ca1keh said.

Though you could've easily found the information yourself simply by scouring the thread for any combinations of 'strap' and 'on' by way of the search box at the top of the page. Apparently the question has been answered before by someone kind enough to link to the corresponding dev posts here.

Reactions: benbrode11

Shadowboi231

Jan 1, 2021
Anybody know how to get past the "Do Away with your Gag Reflex" bits? I seem to be stuck here and all the Notepad tells me is that I need to see Todd about it. I'm at over 180 Days and all I seem to be stuck doing is repeating the same actions over and over without progressing. This is the 7.3 version too.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Anybody know how to get past the "Do Away with your Gag Reflex" bits? I seem to be stuck here and all the Notepad tells me is that I need to see Todd about it. I'm at over 180 Days and all I seem to be stuck doing is repeating the same actions over and over without progressing. This is the 7.3 version too.
I take it you dropped Susan early on, yes? There's a bug regarding her an 'The Chastity Quest'. To continue said quest line open your browser console enter the following: SugarCube.State.variables.susangag = 1.

Lobsterman9999:
JavaScript:
<<if ($susangag eq 1) and ($toddgag eq 1) and ($gagreflexremoved eq 0) and ($earlysingle eq 1)>>
should read ($susangag eq 0).

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
so i started playing and at the end of the chad path. i stopped him from cucking me but she still said she wanted an open relationship so i ended up dumping her. didnt seem like i could keep her to myself at all.

and there seemed to be pictrues of her cheating on me in one of his tests so i think you still get cucked either way.

ntr should really be in the tags no idea why its not you can see the shit coming a mile away.
it is literally avoidable. you have an option very early on to opt out of both of the paths. But once you're on either path you can't save her from it you can leave her or stay. you gotta say no to all of chad and oliviers advances and be suspicious of your gf at every point.

chicoazian

Apr 4, 2019

She talks about wanting cock, but it's still your choice whether she gets cock or not. It's not NTR; it's actually sorta healthy poly.

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
I take it you dropped Susan early on, yes? There's a bug regarding her an 'The Chastity Quest'. To continue said quest line open your browser console enter the following: SugarCube.State.variables.susangag = 1.

Lobsterman9999:
JavaScript:
<<if ($susangag eq 1) and ($toddgag eq 1) and ($gagreflexremoved eq 0) and ($earlysingle eq 1)>>
should read ($susangag eq 0).
Great catch, Hordragg ! Thank you.

There actually is a moment in the game where it checks if you're on the early single path ($earlysingle eq 1) and if so, sets $susangag = 1

I'm not sure how people are getting stuck with $susangag = 0... Very odd.

What I've done for v0.8 (to be released in late March) is changing that line of code to:

JavaScript:
<<if ($toddgag eq 1) and ($gagreflexremoved eq 0) and ($earlysingle eq 1)>>
So if you're on the early single path, it doesn't even check for $susangag. Whether that variable is 1, 0, or unassigned doesn't matter at all. That should clear up the issue.

Reactions: Hordragg

jonsmith2222

Jan 7, 2018
I feel like I've done every single thing to get the BBC route, but when I get to the mall, I still don't get the plaque. Is there a walkthrough/guide to making sure you get every one of those, or is it just not all released yet?

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes