4.30 star(s) 63 Votes
Jul 11, 2017
I know it's a really hard request but i lost ALL of my saves, can someone please help me with a save or something i really don't feel like grinding all of it again, i was right after the boob enhancement part please

ninpin

May 27, 2018
can someone share save with jack at the masquerade winning but ongoing relation with Todd please!!!

Last edited:

강인경

Jul 5, 2021
can someone answer my question, did mc fully transform to female or still trans woman? i just wanna know.

Aug 4, 2017
not sure if the conditions changed at 0.7.3 but I did not let Olivia touch Todd during the massage lesson and I can still invite Cade. I did postpone the beach event for Cade to make sure I progressed enough in Cade path. I also let MC stay with Cade when Todd broke in, not sure if that mattered.
How to continue all paths i.e. todd, cade, jack etc. In my game todd path closes at the end. Maybe if i dont invite cade to beach. I dont know.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
How to continue all paths i.e. todd, cade, jack etc. In my game todd path closes at the end. Maybe if i dont invite cade to beach. I dont know.
for todd i think u just need have enough love points and get the looks (tits and lips?) he likes then he will win the auction. I would assume u need to go after todd when he saw u with Cade.

Jgdkotov

Apr 18, 2021
That story is so horny... I wait, that the story to continue with Jack.. I love Jack, that is my daddy!

SwearyMary

Dec 8, 2020
" I've gotten the access code from Carlos, but I still need to break my gag reflex. I need to make sure I get help from Todd to break it. I'll talk to him at the gym. "

I've been at this stage for weeks (in the game) and I'm blowing Todd but not getting any mention of "gag reflex". Is this a bug? What variable can I change to fix this? Thanks

May 31, 2019
" I've gotten the access code from Carlos, but I still need to break my gag reflex. I need to make sure I get help from Todd to break it. I'll talk to him at the gym. "

I've been at this stage for weeks (in the game) and I'm blowing Todd but not getting any mention of "gag reflex". Is this a bug? What variable can I change to fix this? Thanks
Pretty sure you do something about it on date-night with the GF (Susan?).
Make sure to mention something about it.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes